1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Sims nudity blur not going away.

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Bug Reports' started by iored94, Sep 3, 2014.

Dunsparth

Dunsparth

I agree hoping for a mod that disables the censorship.
    Yobo1987

Yobo1987

This problem should be fixed by the developers. Not by the users having to make different customisations to their gameplay.
    I also notice it have crashed several time during loading or starting. Dont know if this somehow is connected in any way.
    Catie

Catie

I just created an account because some people are assuming that we have pirated games
    i just got my original game and its happening to me aswell i already re installed and everything,this should be taken into consideration and not be called an act of simply getting the pirated version

Also thanks this seems to fix it for now until they have figured it out what might gone wrong,thanks
    • Useful Useful x 1
    Hip_Rose

Hip_Rose

Origin ID:
    TheSavageNymph
    Peeps, I am going to be super real, I installed the pirated version to see if the game worked on my computer, and bought the cd key after. I only had the blur with the cracked version. True fact.
    Dunsparth

Dunsparth

i'm on the pirated version but i also know there will be a fix for this problem.
    I would love to buy the game but don't have the money for it right now.
    Yobo1987

Yobo1987

I tried to see if the mirror thing would work, but my sim had to much confidence to change appearance. So i couldn't.
    I know it won't work with just a change of clothes.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kvsh88

kvsh88

For all those who are having the blurry sims problem ....

Rename the TS4.par file to The.Sims.4.Launcher.par .... dat should do it ....
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2014
    • Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    BielPK

BielPK

Created an account just to say, thank you! That works flawslessly.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2014
    iored94

iored94

That causes my game to crash right when I enter my household. Sometimes it doesn't even launch.
    kvsh88

kvsh88

Try it once more .... even i got the crash the first time around .... after that it was smooth sailing ....
    kvsh88

kvsh88

Created an account just for spreading the word .....
    BielPK

BielPK

Try reopening the game, worked for me :p
    RedPoizin

RedPoizin

TO FIX THE BLUR GLITCH:

rename the TS4.par file to The.Sims.4.Launcher.par! :D hope that will help you guys :D worked for me !
    • Like Like x 1
    Yobo1987

Yobo1987

Ok, thanx. Hope the developers fix it more permanently in the future...
    sergoramus

sergoramus

Renaming helped.
    Nafiz Hossain

Nafiz Hossain

Origin ID:
    droidnafiz
    and thus... its confirmed that u r using pirated version...lol
    Yobo1987

Yobo1987

What do you mean?
    I have the same files on my computer and its a legit origin version for europe.
    Jellal Fernandess

Jellal Fernandess

same here everytime i go take shower or use toiler blur will stay .. pls fix this glitch
    Yobo1987

Yobo1987

Use the fix that is posted above, it helps with the blur and seems to prevent the frequent numbers of crashes.
    ChokeBee

ChokeBee

That is, if you're using pirated version, as the The.Sims.4.Launcher.par refers to The.Sims.4.Launcher.exe which is used as a crack by the 3dm's cracker's and pirates group.
    For all other legit users: wait for either community patch or dev's one, and stop whining - games are bound to have unexpected bugs.