1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Sims nudity blur not going away.

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Bug Reports' started by iored94, Sep 3, 2014.

Nafiz Hossain

Nafiz Hossain

Origin ID:
    droidnafiz
    so pirated or not... if you have The.Sims.4.Launcher.exe in the bin folder, then there should The.Sims.4.Launcher.par too. if not just rename the other par of this folder
    danielle clough

danielle clough

Origin ID:
    Dannii_Clough
    danielle clough

danielle clough

Origin ID:
    Dannii_Clough
    Oh. Haha well if you search the website there's and article about EA planning the glitch for pirated versions
    • Like Like x 1
    xVx

xVx

You are this: youtu.be/hKTUqCJtCsI
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Charlotte_mays

Charlotte_mays

Origin ID:
    ChoCoLatEPinKIE
    hey sweetie! I have eventually gotten a go at this game from my cousin and hes had this problem too. I play on his account btw, I know exactly how to fix this!
    There will be a par file in the sims 4 game bin I believe, try changing that to The.Sims.4.Launcher.
    BTW pirating is not all bad unless people do it just to be cheap. Some do it just to test if a game will run well on their computers and give it a go before buying, opening the game, and finding it doesn't even work. I myself do that sometimes myself when I'm on edge about a game but I do not pirate just to be cheap
    Charlotte_mays

Charlotte_mays

Origin ID:
    ChoCoLatEPinKIE
    well actually Ive been on google and there have been many reported problems but maybe you aren't unfortunate enough to get a problem. Um question though, do you have a problem with people who pirate just for the hell of it? I could have seen this coming, the sims 4 getting pirated a day after release. Some pirate because either they cannot afford the games or they simply want to test if the game runs well before actually buying it. I am guilty, I have done that just to test the game before buying but after i have my answer after playing a few hours I completely uninstall and buy the legit copy. Right now my cousin has a copy of TS4 so I play his copy, he's weird, buys a game and never plays at all....weird fellow
    Charlotte_mays

Charlotte_mays

Origin ID:
    ChoCoLatEPinKIE
    Applauds to you sweetie! The truth matters over anything and even though that people think pirating is wrong, who would want to pay 60-70$ on a game that 1)May not work on your pc and or 2)Is boring after 30 or so minutes. I am coming out with it, I'm not clean, I have pirated for reasonable reasons, either I can't afford it and won't be able to, I want to see what the big fuss about the game is about, or I just want to test run the game
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Korvaz

Korvaz

Oh no I don't have a problem with them essentially, it's mostly just pirates reporting bugs that we (the legitimate players) don't experience and it makes no sense to do that if they haven't paid for a legit copy.

I've seen your post about when you're getting TS4, so it's alright with me :) Pirating the game for evaluative purposes is always exceptional in my book. It's just when people play a pirated game long term (meaning they like/enjoy the game, but won't support the developer by paying for it) is when it kind of annoys me.

That being said I don't have anything against anyone that pirated the game. However if they play long-term and openly show it then it becomes problematic for me.
    Korvaz

Korvaz

By the way, how's the gameplay for you Charlotte? :D I'd love to see some of your simmies!

When you buy the game don't forget to transfer over your sims to your account!
    Charlotte_mays

Charlotte_mays

Origin ID:
    ChoCoLatEPinKIE
    Hehe don't get em started with that. I accept pirating as long as it's done on a reasonable term and not just for the hell of doing it. I am not clean as I have said before and do pirate from time to time on reasonable reasons. Pirates who make the torrents full of malware and then never support the company are a no to me. Yes I need to admit this, I am not playing my cousin's copy on my computer, it's on his since he is a stingy bean with his account. So i'm going to have to try it on my computer to make sure it runs and when I finally get the money back i will just settle for the limited edition or the regular if it's out. I estimate by late october depending on where my expenses go.
    Tehe I still rememeber when I was scared to pirate, I have two origin accounts and was using my first noob one, I had no idea how to tell if my computer will run a game but eventually figured it out when I decided I wanted Alice Madness Returns. i meat most requirements,thinking I won't need another computer. and I bought the game, I run it, install and play, the gamme is laggy as hell, slow, and always stops midway. I tried everything and eventually was told my computer simply could not run that game. To that day, I started doing tests with the games after they come out before spending my money, mind you. I've started last year.
    Sorry for the back story, a curse that comes with being in mock trial hehe
    • Like Like x 1
    Charlotte_mays

Charlotte_mays

Origin ID:
    ChoCoLatEPinKIE
    Oh its so great other than the unexpected crashes. Luckily I'm not the only one! I should either get the game by october or christmas so someone could get it for me instead. Money is too tight its like the thinnest line in the world
    Charlotte_mays

Charlotte_mays

Origin ID:
    ChoCoLatEPinKIE
    Korvaz

Korvaz

Ain't that the truth though... I was saving up for something myself then decided to just break the bank for this opportunity. I'm a little over $50 in the hole (I'm currently unemployed, doing some small services here and there) but that should be taken care of by the end of the month.
    Chi Motosua

Chi Motosua

Origin ID:
    [email protected]
    Haro, I own the full game of the Sims 4 and I got the blur glitch too but when I restarted my game the blur waas gone and my sims butt and hips got really big and fat.

here's before the glitch
    [​IMG]
    and here's after
    [​IMG]
    Help! what do I do, I don't wanna start over they just started dating > A<;
    Korvaz

Korvaz

- CTRL+SHIFT+C
    - testingcheats true
    - cas.fulleditmode
    - Hold SHIFT and click on target sim
    - "Modify in CAS"
    - Adjust body to desired shape
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Chi Motosua

Chi Motosua

Origin ID:
    [email protected]
    THANK YOU SO MUCH! ^ o^ *hugs* I'm back to normal yay!
    plowizzle

plowizzle

Origin ID:
    plowizzle
    I read about that in google news actually.
    BlackBetty89

BlackBetty89

Origin ID:
    letendre91
    I joined to say THANK YOU ALL, any time I ask how to fix this all I get is "OMG you MUST have a pirated copy because that's the only time you will have this issue!!". (seriously, like there is no worse crime than downloading a game? pffft.)

Seriously, thank you. I can't wait to go home and try this solution. I was extra upset because I did actually pay for the game and feel issues like this shouldn't even exist on legit purchased copies. Oh well all we can do is "just keep simming" :p
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    You need to update your crack. Or just get a no censor mod I'm sure there's one out by now.
    Verzopenkatje

Verzopenkatje

EDIT: Here is the fix guys! It's in this spoiler

TO FIX THE BLUR GLITCH:

rename the TS4.par file to The.Sims.4.Launcher.par! :D hope that will help you guys :Dworked for me !
    [/QUOTE]
    Works! But you have to change the name of this file by clicking it with your right mouse button and going to properties and change it from there instead of just clicking it with the left button and changing the name like that. Otherwise it does not work and the game crashes. You need to go into the game file, then into the bin file, you will find it there.
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2014