1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

SPORE

Discussion in 'Video Games Discussion' started by V12creator, Mar 2, 2015.

V12creator

V12creator

It seens that this game caught the atention of the people on this Forum. Spore was the last jewel Will Wright made with EA games and Maxis before leaving to do his own path (whatever it is) and even trough EA abandonned it (Pretty much like TSM,SC4,SC-2014 and other games) years ago, Spore is still pumping with creations ,a few of then are awesome to the point of extreme. Dont be suprised if your friend made a Homer Simpson or Optimus Prime, or even CHUCK NORRIS (Yes).
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Spore mix up theories of origin as it makes Evolution explicit in the game as part of gameplay, at the same time it implies you are a Patron God who takes care of that species over others as your people, Spore allows you to create everything from Animals,to tribes, Civilizations, Buildings, Vehicles of all sorts and if you have the EP, even planets and missions, everything in the game is pretty much hand-crafted.
    [​IMG]

Graphics and Curves Minecraft does not have, Spore makes you play most of the time in a planet you belive is endless, only to show you in the end that this same planet was just a grain of sand in a quite HUGE galaxy. From a simple cell , you will thrive your way to sucess wille you Eat,Fight,Grow,Allie,Party,Conquer,Steal,Buy,Find,Research,Aquire,Convert,Kill,Save,Blow,Destroy,Build,Move,Protect,Sell,CREATE AND EVOLVE (And even reproduce sometimes) your PATH TO THE CONTROL OF THE GALAXY, tons and tons of stars and each one has at least one rock planet and you can enter on all of those.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have some creations myself Of course. They are in my Spore Page, if you want to play feel free to add me. I even have some Human-looking creatures i made. An i plan to make more and more creations this year, since now the Sporepedia , that is, the in-game archives don auto-download creations, i sugest you to make a trip searching for cool creations in the site Sporepedia.
    Gazz

Gazz If it move don't kill it just freeze it

All i done was play the Creator its as if the animals are real they shake there head if they don't like a part you added or Nod yes if they like it. When creating just let your imagination take over i seen some crazy looking animals will add some my creations on this form :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
    Gazz

Same user name in Spore as on here ?
    • Like Like x 1
    V12creator

V12creator

Yes, and in Thesims4 and Thesims3 and Origin and Modthesims. I made this username when i first played Spore and have been using it to represent me in pretty much every EA-related community with exception of Swtor.

But you wont really find me at Modthesims since i only go there to download stuff or in TS3 since i dont play it anymore, i also used to play NFSW but EA screwed it.
    Gazz

Ever since i installed the EP GlaticAdventures all my planets are called BAD_DATER this mean that EP hasn't installed right ?
    V12creator

V12creator

Nope. it is a famous Glitch.

Do you use a mod called Better Spore ? Do you have all patches ? Make sure you have all patches and remove that mod if you are using it. If you did both but the problem persist, you can try this :

http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/210/31841.page
    Gazz

All Up to date on Patch's but don't use any mods
    V12creator

V12creator

Make use of the instructions on the 4th comments of the page linked (From the user "Square3D"). It worked for me. In fact that was the only real issue i ever had with SPORE, except in my case it was because i was using the outdated mod. But in your case i belive the following fix regarding the missing file will work out.
    V12creator

V12creator

_ Double Post _
    Gazz

Was a simple thing the Language My Laptop was set to EN United Kingdom. Just needed changing to EN United States so all ok now :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
    Gazz

This is one of my creations meet Hannah. Yes i name my creations CRE_Hannah-13222965_ful.png
    Gazz

This is Bobby an other one of my creations Bobby (3).png
    V12creator

V12creator

Lol. I name my creations too. But i name em "Species" names since i make em to work with Spore's gameplay. By the way, i should enter SPORE now to get some pictures to show you.
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
    V12creator

V12creator

Here, my Space creatures with their respective Archetypes.
    [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
    Gazz

None of mine are this good
    Gazz

This is my new Creation meet T-Rex he going to grow up to a mean feared Killer that will rule the Spore Kingdom
    CRE_T-Rex-13237ad8_ful.png I Will add photos of him growing up think i have a photo of him in Cell
    V12creator

V12creator

Hint : You an use TAB to show up a serie of rotation prompts that make it easier to edit the creature also A will make the part assymetric.
    Gazz

Thanks am just starting to learn new things like click on spine bone to change body size in one spot