1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Stretched Ears REQUEST

Discussion in 'CaS & Creations Sharing' started by starryeyedaaron, Aug 20, 2016.

starryeyedaaron

starryeyedaaron

Origin ID:
    ghostofaaron
    Hello! I'm pretty desperate for someone to make better stretched ears for the sims 4. There were a lot of good ones in ts3, and I really want somebody to convert a pair. For example:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I am aware of UntraditionalNERD's and Luminalover's plugs, but they aren't done in the style I'm looking for. Most real stretched lobes push out to the side, like the ones depicted above. I'm just looking for one pair you guys. Could somebody please hook me up?
    Modesta

Modesta

Origin ID:
    modesta1995
    my created first video, please watching.