1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Taking requests

Discussion in 'Sims 4 Custom Content' started by EyeDye, Sep 15, 2014.

EyeDye

EyeDye

I am going to take some requests for the moment. I may not get to them all, but if I see something that inspires me I may turn your suggestion into reality. It's really nice to be modding again. :)

Just reply below
    Risi

Risi

Origin ID:
    risi77
    Oh boy! Where do I start?! :D
    Fishnet stockings/leggings (ripped)
    short short black pvc shorts, ermm in need of some decent boots preferably strapped kinda like Demonia or New Rock lol :p
    pvc pants?
    more piercings and tattoos and lots and lots of boobage tops or gothic tops with arm warmers and leg warmers. I can live in hope right?

p.s. And maybe more intense make up and glossy skin overlays -Gets on my knees and prays to the Oh Mighty Eye- pray
    EyeDye

EyeDye

Those are some great suggestions! Honestly without the proper tools being released many of those things would be difficult to pull off. We can't make custom meshes for new clothing just yet. Recolors are about all we can do at this point.

Makeup is doable to a degree, but as for skin tones and such, I prefer for a tool to be released that would allow seeing them in real time before delving into that, as jumping between creation tools and starting up the game then shutting it down and compliling again to check again and again is a headache, haha.

Now tattoos can be done. I have made one already and am open to making another, have you any suggestions for design/artwork you would like made into a tattoo?
    EyeDye

EyeDye

Is this what you had in mind for torn up fishnet stockings? Never done them before, so point out anything you see that needs adjusting or improvement.

[​IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
    Alsoomse

Alsoomse

Origin ID:
    Alsoomsims
    EyeDye

EyeDye

• Like Like x 1
    EyeDye

EyeDye

• Like Like x 3
    Risi

Risi

Origin ID:
    risi77
    beautiful bindi and yes those stockings are great darling...anyway to do them as thigh highs instead of tights? :D
    EyeDye

EyeDye

I'll start working on that, shouldn't be too hard to convert them.
    Risi

Risi

Origin ID:
    risi77
    eek! So excited. Thanks Eye :D
    Ryshtyan

Ryshtyan

Origin ID:
    Ryshtyan
    Got some pics I've come across - maybe they'd be inspiration? The trio are gothic, but quite captivating.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    Alsoomse

Alsoomse

Origin ID:
    Alsoomsims
    EyeDye

EyeDye

I'm very happy you like it, Alsoomse. Enjoy! :thumbsup:

P.S.
    Beautiful creation btw!
    • Like Like x 1
    EyeDye

EyeDye

I am starting to notice a demand for more gothic attire. I will be coming out with more soon, keep checking back from time to time.
    Risi

Risi

Origin ID:
    risi77
    Can't wait! :D
    EyeDye

EyeDye

New gloves just uploaded
    EyeDye

EyeDye

That leads me to my next point. I strive for perfection in all things. I haven't been modding for the sims game very long. Most of my long time modding comes from other games. I like to frequently update my creations to improve them and give the community the best possible product.

To do this, I need your feedback. If you enjoy my creations, please rate them and or leave suggestions in this thread about the item in question so I may continue to give you the best work I possibly can. Afterall, without you, these creations would mean FAR less...
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
    Meline

Meline Dutchie

Origin ID:
    meline134
    Brighter lipsticks that work on dark skin tones?
    A Rarity T-shirt for men?

Are these too simple? ^^
    EyeDye

EyeDye

I am rather weary of doing makeup mods without realtime model viewing, but I will make an exception this time and add it to my "to do" list. As for the T-shirt, that is as simple as pie. Do you have a preferred style of mens shirts you would like this to appear on? Also, would you like the print on the front or back of the shirt. If you choose the back I could add " rarity" as a text head on the front side. It's completely up to you! :writing:
    Ryshtyan

Ryshtyan

Origin ID:
    Ryshtyan
    What I've just done is "thumbs up" the creations you've posted within this particular thread.

I'm a major fan of the Otomix clothing and would love to see them put into Sims 4 - but I'm quite sure you've got an impressive enough list as it is. I'll just post the link to that site and you can see whatever is in there that'd inspire you.
    http://otomix.com/