1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Tell us about your current family!

Discussion in 'The Sims 3 General Discussion' started by Gigi, May 7, 2013.

Melik

Melik New Member

My family is the Shale family. They are a wealthy family of whom lives in their big white mansion in riverview that was given to them by their Grandmother. There's Anna, the youngest daughter, Florence, The eldest child, and Nina the mother of the two children. After their father, Michael, died in a fire, they decide that they'd move out of the city to the country where their grandmother lived. A few months after. The grandmother got old and passed on. She left them the house and the family riches.
    cocoamy

cocoamy

I am playing the Boyles family.
    Martin Boyles (the dad) was originally from Isla Paradiso. But I moved him into Riverview. Then I added Leah Johnston and they got married and had a boy named Jack. Then they wanted to grow their family but wanted to find a different town. (I wanted a beach town, but hated Isla Paradiso, because you have to catch boats everywhere! and it was annoying! So I chose Sunlit Tides. I LOVE IT
    They moved to Sunlit Tides and then had twin girls- named Ashley and Eliza- they are now children and Jack is a teenager
    :)
    Soon when the children grow up and move out- I am going to start playing with Ashley and make her start her own daycare and then get married and have children!

I'll keep you updated