1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

The Caliente Family

Discussion in 'Legacies and Stories' started by Gigi, May 11, 2013.

Gigi

Gigi The Boss Site Owner

So I finally found that family:

[​IMG]

This is Divina Angela.

Ethnicity: Black/Hispanic

Traits: Neurotic, Couch Potato, Neat, Irresistible, Grumpy

Bio: Divina came from a broken home. She and her twin sister Divine Angel was born to James and Madgelina Willingham. Life was good for the couple until after the twins were born. Madgelina
    gained a bit of weight and James, instead of being happy that she was a wonderful wife and mother decided to have an affair.

Before the twins, Madgelina was unaware of James having an affair with another woman (Josephine Costal who was married) and having a son, Darnell with a co-worker.

Well after the twins, James started an affair wih another co-worker Cassie and one day decided to bring home Cassie to break the news to Magdalina. He shoved the divorce papers in her face and kicked out his pregnant wife and his twin daughters.

Soon, Madgelina gave birth to a boy named San Angelo. Jake Costal, the man whose wife cheated on him with James and had Darnell as a result found out about the old affair from his wife and visited Madgelina to make his wife jealous.

He had an affiar with Madgelina and as a result, twin girls were born -- Araceli and Angeli.

James became infurated with the fact that Madgelina did that and the fact that she was getting on just fine without him and decided to take revenge against her by filing for custody of Divina. Divina was a child, so she didn't have a choice about who she wanted to live with.

The judge decided to break up the twins and Divina stayed with her father and stepmother. They gave her hell and treated her evil. As a teenager, Divina met Randal Caliente and tried for a baby with him many times but a baby never happened, especially since when she finally did get pregnant, James forced her to have an abortion.

Divina had enough and moved in with Randal who was a year older at 17 years old. They have been happily married since then and they have a son named Troy.

[​IMG]

Randal Caliente (Sim born to some EA townies)

Ethinicity: Hispanic

Traits: Handy, Absent Minded, Clumsy, Light Sleeper, Athletic

Bio: Randal was born to Jeff and Dina Caliente. He is the youngest of three children. He has had a very happy childhood and his family was very close. He is now married to the love of his life and he tries all to keep her happy, especially since he knows what hell she has been through.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is their puppy Belle.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When Randal and Divina had Troy, they were more than happy. They were glad that they waited until they had stable income to finally have Troy. Then it was hard conceiving Troy. Finally at 35 years old, they had Troy. He is the love of their lives.

Traits: Brave, Athletic
    • Like Like x 1
    coffeeteame

coffeeteame New Member

Such an involved story! All the drama, so many affairs, I love it! ;)

My current legacy doesn't have anything of the sort, so I love to follow these. Keep it updated, I will be watching!
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Wow Cupcakes, that's a really good story :eek:
    You really added details to it :D

Please keep it up! :D
    Rethka786

Rethka786

Origin ID:
    Rethka786
    OMG! That was quite good, it was hard to keep track of the affairs (lol) I'm so glad that the story had a happy ending.