1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

The Forgotten project. (Picture Thread)

Discussion in 'The Sims 3 General Discussion' started by V12creator, Mar 6, 2015.

V12creator

V12creator

So, you may know by now that i love Strangetown, right ? Well, a long time ago (In a galaxy far far away ?) when i used to play TS3, i was actually trying to make StrangeTown into TS3 but in the end i realised that the lack of A.I of TS3 made the game never get the power it would need to fuel the chaos StrangeTown is, i belive this was one of the final blows for me.

Even so, i made several intersting pictures, and since i am sure i wont be going back to TS3, i tought it would be intersting to share em with You. Took the town from Exchange, same for some lots, some sims i took from some place and others from other places, i belive i downloaded content from Modthesims as well, but most characters were made by me. in order to acomodate the massive ammount of characters in a world without sub-hoods or actual apartment system i had to make loads and loads of lot placement.

Adult Jhonny and Ophelia
    [​IMG]
    Teenager Jill Smith
    [​IMG]
    Social Bunny and Tragic Clown
    [​IMG]
    StrangeTown main section (Road to Nowhere)
    [​IMG]
    Bigfoot watching TV
    [​IMG]
    Superhero and Vilainess
    [​IMG]
    Main custom-content/Cheat-made sims group
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Custom Group filled with custom content sims, including the Charlatan from TS2 BV.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Several sims from Thesims2 GBA and DS versions.
    [​IMG]
    House Lot i created
    [​IMG]
    Nevous Subject and Teenager Ripp Grunt
    [​IMG]
    Modern part of StrangeTown made to acommodate TS3 supost new gameplay that never really worked.
    [​IMG]
    Side Picture of main section showing a more familiar-looking StrangeTown image.
    [​IMG]

Thumbs Up
    [​IMG]

I have more actually. When i find those i will post em here. I actually made a compilation in this :

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/155/2/4/strangeppl_by_vexacuz-d67ue64.jpg