1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

The pre-order club!

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by HappyPhantom, Aug 9, 2014.

HappyPhantom

HappyPhantom Official Cool Kid

Origin ID:
    Sharpshade
    So have you pre-ordered the game or the Prima Guide? If so where did you pre-order and what edition? Inquiring Minds Want To Know!
    I pre-ordered the Premium Edition from Amazon.com mainly because I want the art book and I also pre-ordered the Prima Guide! I also pre-ordered the Digital Deluxe from Origin so that I can officially begin simming at midnight of launch. I'm going to give the physical copy from Amazon.com to my best friend and roommate as an early Christmas present. :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
    Arachne

Arachne

Origin ID:
    Arachne3003
    I preordered the limited edition at EB Games. I can't afford any extras like the Prima guide, right now. Maybe in September.
    • Like Like x 2
    HappyPhantom

Origin ID:
    Sharpshade
    I got the big green hardcover Sims 3 collector's edition Prima Guide when Sims 3 came out and I still, to this day, look through. It always inspires me to play and create and I almost learn something new everytime I look at it! I also got the big paperback guide for Supernatural and look through it all the time! They're worst my investment for sure! :D
    Coolgame8013

Coolgame8013

Origin ID:
    coolgame8013
    I got the Premium Edition from Amazon, it should make for a Good Friday and weekend.
    • Like Like x 1
    HappyPhantom

Origin ID:
    Sharpshade
    Yes!! I actually have that whole week off from work as my "stay-cation!" I get 3 weeks a year, next year I'll get 4 woohoo!, and I usually always reserve at least 1 week for a stay-cation and I couldn't think of a better time than when Sims 4 comes out so I can relax, take my time and marathon!! lol!! :celebrate:
    • Like Like x 1
    Luthien Rising

Luthien Rising

Origin ID:
    luthienrising
    I preordered the Digital Deluxe edition on Origin. I've put a reminder on my calendar of the predownload date, and I've planned my work schedule to include a day off :) (Though I doubt I'll be one of the people playing at midnight ... I suck at late nights.)
    • Like Like x 2
    Evalen

Evalen

I pre ordered the Sims limited edition and just pre ordered the Prima Guide paperback edition.
    • Like Like x 2
    ebuchala

ebuchala

Origin ID:
    ebuchala
    I preordered the Digital Deluxe version. I'm debating buying the Prima guide this time. I usually don't buy them for games but I'm very tempted to get it for this game since it's something I'll likely use for years.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    susanleona

susanleona

I've pre-ordered on Origin, and after reading your comments am tempted to also get the Prima guide. Always used to until Sims 3.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Cynel

Cynel V.I.P Sims 4 V.I.P

Origin ID:
    Cynel1
    i already I pre-ordered the Premium edition early summer.
    • Like Like x 2
    Capracorn

Capracorn

Origin ID:
    DiabolusExNihilo
    I'm getting the Premium Edition pre-order soon, as a birthday gift from my parents.
    • Like Like x 3
    WatchSparks

WatchSparks

Origin ID:
    Watchsparks1
    I pre-ordered the Digital Deluxe as an early Birthday present.
    • Like Like x 3
    Ikam Nitsud

Ikam Nitsud

Origin ID:
    Ikam_Nitsud
    Premium Edition at Gamestop and the guide I preordered digitally via iTunes for my iPad.
    • Like Like x 1
    HappyPhantom

Origin ID:
    Sharpshade
    Very nice Ikam! I didn't realize you could order the guide from iTunes!
    • Like Like x 1
    Ikam Nitsud

Ikam Nitsud

Origin ID:
    Ikam_Nitsud
    Neither did I until I stumbled upon it earlier this week. It's $9.99! Here is a screenshot.

Sims 4 Guide.png
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Arachne

Arachne

Origin ID:
    Arachne3003
    Only 10 bucks? I'll have to see if Kobo has it.

ETA: No, they don't have it.
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
    Jazzy6897

Jazzy6897

Origin ID:
    Jazzy6897
    I'm pre-ordering the Premium Edition from Gamestop. Since I'm getting a physical copy, I don't know how to add it to origin. Can someone tell me how so I'll know when I get the game? :confused:
    • Like Like x 1
    TragicAsh

TragicAsh

Origin ID:
    -TragicAffair
    I've pre-ordered the Collectors Edition from EB Games in Australia. I'm tossing up whether or not to buy the Prima guide, as that would be another $50 on top of the $130 I'm paying for the game... :wideyed:
    • Like Like x 1
    yony1312

yony1312 V.I.P Sims 4 V.I.P

Origin ID:
    Yony1312
    i already pre-ordered t he sims 4 digital deluxe from Origin and i will get the game on september 5 cause i live in israel
    :arghh:
    • Like Like x 1
    Elyssa

Elyssa

I'm getting the premium edition from Amazon with the hardcover prima guide as well. As for adding your game to Origin, just put in the code in 'redeem product code" and you'll b e good to go. All my sims 3 discs worked taht way anyway.
    • Like Like x 1