1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

The Sims 4 Origin

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Bug Reports' started by MilhasGirl, Nov 3, 2016.

MilhasGirl

MilhasGirl

Hello!

I atually use a cracked game.
    If I buy The Sims 4 on origin, will I be able to use the other cracked expansion, stuffs and etc, with origin opened, online and updates?
    Or Origin will detect that the othe DLC aren't bought????

Thank You for your help.
    Sims4Forum

Sims4Forum The Boss Site Owner

When you use illegal or 'cracked' copies of things you do so at the risk of messing up your game or worse. I don't know what would happen, EA may detect it and ban your EA account, the expansions may not work or they may just work fine but you do so at your own risk.

My advice would be to just buy the game and expansions if you can, that's the best way to do it. Cracked expansions/games could be full of all sorts of bad stuff like trojans/viruses/malware.

Hope that helps even though it may not be the answer you were looking for :(
    MilhasGirl

MilhasGirl

Thank you for your answer!
    • Like Like x 1