1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

The Sims 4 Pets

Discussion in 'Sims 4 Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs' started by Aymen, Apr 23, 2015.

Aymen

Aymen

Origin ID:
    aggoun_aymen
    actually there is some easter eggs and some news about pets for TS4
    [​IMG]
    it can be an Expansion Pack or a gamepack
    [​IMG]
    and there is a "baby riding a dog" maybe toddlers can be added because they can do that and it was a survey about the dogs and the creation of animals in CAS and maybe we can get an open world like in TS3
    and this is another picture
    [​IMG]
    cats and dogs can be added in a gamepack but an expansion pack is better plus a gamepack that includes toddlers can be good
    [​IMG]
    This means (roughly): “What’s in a really good pets expansion?”
    so what do you think about that

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Sims4Forum

Sims4Forum The Boss Site Owner

this excited me greatly! :D great find @Aymen :celebrate::celebrate::excited2:

I've wanted pets in the game since the beginning... was kinda hoping they'd be in the game at launch but it was the base after all.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    V12creator

V12creator

Pets is one of these EP themes that are a given to be in every thesims installment..
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Meline

Meline Dutchie

Origin ID:
    meline134
    Please tell me this is really coming soon..
    My families feel so incomplete without pets >_>
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Aymen

Aymen

Origin ID:
    aggoun_aymen
    @Meline well maybe from these easter eggs in-game of the first expansion pack (get to work) and some news and clues
    it can be an expansion pack or gamepack that includes cats and dogs and maybe toddlers
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Hanay

Hanay

Origin ID:
    lilhxox
    I cant wait if this is true I loved getting pets for my familys
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Clarawrr

Clarawrr

Origin ID:
    Clarawrr
    I want toddlers before pets :( Going from a bassinet (you don't even click on the baby itself!) to a kid just sucks, it's such a disconnect from your sim's child. TODDLERS! I WANT TODDLERS! And I'm not afraid to throw a tantrum to get them ;)
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Hanay

Hanay

Origin ID:
    lilhxox
    same I miss the toddlers so much
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Aymen

Aymen

Origin ID:
    aggoun_aymen
    well toddlers can be added in an update before the Pets EP gets released
    like with get to work basements update was released before the EP
    so basically if the Pets EP is true we can have an update with toddlers or a GP if they want
    • Useful Useful x 1
    Clarawrr

Clarawrr

Origin ID:
    Clarawrr
    I just don't think they'd throw something so massive in on an update. If anything I imagine they'd release a whole EP that has toddlers and like "GOING TO SCHOOL" or something like that. Something kid related thrown in with toddlers, I think that's how they'd handle it.
    Anyways...so long as we get some dang toddlers! :)
    • Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Rethka786

Rethka786

Origin ID:
    Rethka786
    Hopefully they make a family EP that includes pets and toddlers and maybe even universities (the last one will most likely become an independent EP.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Aymen

Aymen

Origin ID:
    aggoun_aymen
    well we hope we'll get pets and toddlers in an entire EP better
    like what Rethka786 said a familty EP can be good
    • Like Like x 2
    Tanena

Tanena

I totally agree. I would love to have pets and toddlers back....and cars ...sorry I just miss them lol well the ones like in Sims 2 not like Sims 3 where they stood outside the car mysteriously appears ....
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Aymen

Aymen

Origin ID:
    aggoun_aymen
    Tanena in sims 2 it was a closed world and the cars animations were limited in my opinion when they go to work or go shopping it have only one animation but if they open the sims 4 world and they give it the vehicles from sims 3 and sims 2 with the animations of sims 2 and more it will be cooler than the other ones
    and for toddlers we can still wait but we hope they will not give it to us paid because the toddlers were in the sims since TS2 and they have to give it to us for free at least and for vehicles and pets they can do whatever they want
    Last edited: May 23, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    Chany Philly

Chany Philly

Origin ID:
    chanyphilly
    I would like pets and cars but toddlers were such a hassle. Remember what a brat the child turned out to be if you didn't potty train etc. on time? It annoyed me so much!
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Hanay

Hanay

Origin ID:
    lilhxox
    I was missing toddlers and pets from the sims, so i got sims 3 off a friend but it was rubbish so i went out and got every EP and stuff pack for TS2 so i could play it with toddlers and pets for my sim families!!!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Aymen

Aymen

Origin ID:
    aggoun_aymen
    for me I already installed all the sims games including sims stories and sims mediveal but I still play sims 2 and 3 because they have all the stuff that were removed from sims 4 and more
    well I dont know but maybe EA will add those missing stuff and all the things from TS2 and TS3
    now in TS4 we have EP, SP and GP what you can expect from these is more stuff and objects, more clothes and accessories, more active careers and worlds, maybe cities and multiple vehicles, more pets and their stuff, more floors and basements, more supernatural and NPCs, and whatever was in TS2 TS3 maybe can be added
    and they should not make an excuse for the removed stuff even if they dont give us some EP and SP from the previous games, so TS4 is maybe going to be better in the future after 3 years or 4 or maybe more because its not only about EP and SP now there is GP so a lot of work
    • Like Like x 1
    Hanay

Hanay

Origin ID:
    lilhxox
    well they would have to have a pets EP or SP becuase they have them in all of the sim games
    Clarawrr

Clarawrr

Origin ID:
    Clarawrr
    HAhaa my sims are always such stellar parents this was never an issue! I always made sure to max their skills before they aged up...this is probably part of the reason why I miss them so much, it was a whole extra element/game challenge for me. :)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Aymen

Aymen

Origin ID:
    aggoun_aymen
    for toddlers it was a challenge and I always put the life of my sims into epic and put some 142 or 235 for everyone, for toddler max is 80 I think and thats how I feel it a real challenge and its normal I like to increase the life of the sims and the animals because thats cool
    and if they add them to TS4 with those mods of increasing the life of the sims its gonna be perfect, but they can add a menu of increasing and decreasing the life of the sims without those mods but it can come with a SP or GP and maybe an EP