1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

The Sims 4 Seasons

Discussion in 'Sims 4 Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs' started by Nick, Aug 7, 2014.

Nick

Nick

Origin ID:
    Frollo6060
    I came up with my own version of what i would want seasons to be like

Update 1

OverView: Enjoy all the season that came with The Sims 3 season ( Spring,Summer,Fall,Winter) And holidays. And for the very first time Months!

-Months-
    There are 12 months in a sim year
    You can change how long or short a month is in options
    january, february, march, april, june, july, august, september, october, november, december
    Some months have holidays others don't
    January is the month of new years. Your sim can throw a new years eve party and count down to the new sim year. ( Teenagers - Elder only)
    February is Love day. Have your sim to take their sweet heart out on a date with special love day interactions. Or sit home and watch the love day marathon
    March & april are Easter month some year easter can come in march or april. Children can't wait for the easter bunny to lay his eggs around town. So why not plan an easter egg hunt
    July is summer break kids are out of school till august
    October is the month for spooky day. Throw a party or have the kids go out trick or treating
    November is thank a sim week. This week is for sims to thank sims for all the things they do. So call up your friend and thank them
    December is snowflake day. Its that time of year when everyone is happy and giving gifts!.Throw a gift giving party, Or wait for that sim in red to leave a few things under the tree

-Weather-
    Rain,Storms,Snow,Heatwaves

If it rains too long it may flood
    Storms can be very powerful and strong. A storm may cause power outages wind damage
    If it snows for too long it may block your sim into its home till it melts
    Heatwaves aren't good for sims if they have been out too long. They may pass out from the heat

Snow is mainly seen in winter months ( november, december)
    Heatwaves are mainly seen in the summer months ( June,July)
    Rain and storms can happen in any month
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
    • Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Madison

Madison

Sims 4 seasons would be awesome. But I would honestly like it to see some weathers like tornados! :D
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Charlotte_mays

Charlotte_mays

Origin ID:
    ChoCoLatEPinKIE
    Tornado's and Floods will not happen in a sims 4 seasons installment. A sim guru said that they would not add those because it would add too much realism to the game
    Madison

Madison

Aw well that's too bad but it would be awesome to see something like that. :)
    • Like Like x 1
    caitlin_abby13

caitlin_abby13

I think power outages during rain storms would be cool. I also like that idea about Easter and New Years Eve, those would be cool to see. I hope season is one of the first expansion packs !
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Victoria Song

Victoria Song

I agree. In power outages you could have your sims go around house with flashlights in search of candles to light all around. Maybe even a fire could get started if a sim put it too close to a curtain. Also I'd like to see camping like in a traveling EP....
    • Like Like x 1
    Charlotte_mays

Charlotte_mays

Origin ID:
    ChoCoLatEPinKIE
    omg got done with my first household so much fun man!
    Cynel

Cynel V.I.P Sims 4 V.I.P

Origin ID:
    Cynel1
    EP Bonus

If Sims 4:Campus Life is installed Weather affects College
    and Students can take Holiday Break home.

If Sims 4: Destinations is Installed Weather affects the Vacation Spots.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    Gigi

Gigi The Boss Site Owner

SANTA! And the Christmas tree! Presents too! I hope this time we can choose our presents and our Sims may want a certain thing for Christmas. That'd be so fun!

But I miss Santa in The Sims 2!!! I want to be able to make cookies the night before with my kids and gingerbreads so Santa can gobble it all up.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Cynel

Cynel V.I.P Sims 4 V.I.P

Origin ID:
    Cynel1
    Hmmm would the months be disabled or just the seasons only.
    Jessa

Jessa

Good ideas. I definitely think a little more should come with seasons besides just weather. I would love if Santa and the Easter Bunny came. Adds fun stuff for family players.
    Cynel

Cynel V.I.P Sims 4 V.I.P

Origin ID:
    Cynel1
    it would work like this

If your Sim has a Holiday Tree in there house (AKA Christmas Tree) Santa Will come to your house.
    this could apply to other holidays in around December.
    i know its farfetched but it would Keep the EP from offending Non-Christians.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    mariefoxprice83

mariefoxprice83

I would love the holidays to be more realistic. It annoys me that they worry about offending non-Christians when so many of the holidays are now slaves to the cult of materialism as much as religious. Plus, they put in supernatural characters such as witches, which offends some Christians (for example some people hate Harry Potter for religious reasons) so why can't they put in "Christian" holidays?
    Cynel

Cynel V.I.P Sims 4 V.I.P

Origin ID:
    Cynel1
    beats me My idea was a Compromise if your sims doesn't have the item relating to that religion in there house they wont celebrate that holiday.
    mariefoxprice83

mariefoxprice83

I like that idea. Sims 3 had a few store items that would have been great for this purpose. I mean, I have never celebrated Valentine's Day (Love Day) but in Sims 3 it always comes up unless I skip Spring. The same with Halloween (Spooky Day) in Autumn/Fall. I think they could allow for more customisation here so we could have a choice. Everyone has different values so it would be wonderful if holidays and festivals could reflect individual beliefs. Plus it would be perfect for themed towns.
    Cynel

Cynel V.I.P Sims 4 V.I.P

Origin ID:
    Cynel1
    Great i cant stop thinking about Month customization Feature where the player has to option to disable certain holidays.

And a EP Bouns if a Supernatural themed Expatiation is installed Spooky Day is enhanced.
    pteranodon

pteranodon

Origin ID:
    bofb101
    For some reason, i want this [​IMG]
    A natural landscape expansion pack. Yeah. It will likely to burn your pc tho
    Cynel

Cynel V.I.P Sims 4 V.I.P

Origin ID:
    Cynel1
    er okay i wonder how would Emotions would work with Weather.
    mariefoxprice83

mariefoxprice83

If there are weather traits a sim's emotions would change according to the weather? Or in general sims could be grumpy when it's rainy or cold?
    Cynel

Cynel V.I.P Sims 4 V.I.P

Origin ID:
    Cynel1
    i go with number one Certain sims could be more depressed when its Raining outside.