1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

The Story of the Brooks Family

Discussion in 'Sims 4 Legacies and Stories' started by DFBGamer, Sep 2, 2014.

DFBGamer

DFBGamer

Okay, so I will be writing story about a young couple, Phil Brooks is a musician who wants to climb the top of the Music world while his newly-wed wife AJ, wants to have a family and for him to stop focusing on Music.

Capture.JPG
    Phil Brooks
    Male
    Traits: Music Lover,Slob,Loner

Capture1.JPG
    AJ Brooks
    Female:
    Traits: Family Oriented,Self Assured,Cheerful​

MagPie

MagPie laughs at oddly shaped m&m's

Origin ID:
    15MagPie15
    Well ya got yourself a reader right here. :) I want to see their babies. And I freaking love legacies!