1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

The 'World' of Oasis Springs *CONFIRMED*

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Vettlune, Jul 14, 2014.

Vettlune

Vettlune God

The article published today by Game Radar was basically just to tell us that yes, a second 'world' will be shipping with The Sims 4 Base Game. Oasis Springs could be described to have a urban Las Vegas theme to it.

[​IMG]
    For the time being this all the information we have involving Oasis Springs.

Edit:
    By the way, as I was looking for more details to share with you about Oasis Springs this actually popped up
    [​IMG]
    I actually found it kind of funny.
    • Like Like x 1
    Shepard

Shepard Romance me Sims 4 V.I.P

Origin ID:
    FoxettShep
    Ah it's probably great, and it's looking like a real good idea and all. But I'd like to actually have Strangetown back :I So there goes my excitement for the mysterious desert world.
    SleepyD2k

SleepyD2k

Origin ID:
    CanelaCaliente/SweetieTreats
    What happened to Riviera? The concept art for that world was in The Sims 3 Into the Future.
    V12creator

V12creator

Maybe Riviera is a neighborhood (district) of Willow Creek.

It does not matter, as i stated, i only need a CAW, and StrangeTown is here. Or, maybe i can turn Oasis Springs into StrangeTown.
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
    SleepyD2k

SleepyD2k

Origin ID:
    I hope we get three worlds and the third world is Riviera. I thought Oasis Springs was supposed to be more like Lucky Palms than Strangetown.
    Duwsh

Duwsh

They told us that The Sims 4 isn't set in the same universe as 1, 2 and 3 so I think that means we won't have any worlds from them games.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    SleepyD2k

SleepyD2k

Origin ID:
    At the most, maybe they will name one of the neighborhoods in Oasis Springs Strangetown. What I like about the Sims series is that each game offers new environments for the players to play with. Having the same old environments released again would get boring.
  8. it funny that the Desert World doesn't have pools in homes