1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

There is no gallery in my game :(

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Bug Reports' started by Ateliana, Sep 15, 2014.

Josefin Hammar

Josefin Hammar

Origin ID:
    BUSIGAST123
    I have the same problem. I did put in my real birthdate but my 13th birthday is in a few days, will I be able to access the gallery after my birthday or will I never be able to access the gallery?

Thanks xoxo
    LionessSims4

LionessSims4

Origin ID:
    LionessSims4
    Same problem I am over 13 but when got account I was not and my parents will not get me another account with their email :(:thumbsdown::cry2:
    LionessSims4

LionessSims4

Origin ID:
    LionessSims4
    :cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2:
    Okay everyone, this may or may not apply to you.

But if you are UNDER 13 YEARS OLD. Online functionality (including the Gallery) will be disabled in your game. So YES there are age restrictions imposed by EA.

When you created your origin account, you had to enter you're date of birth. And if you are under 13 then your account will be affected. Unfortunately there's no way of changing your date of birth on your Origin account... your best bet is asking a parent to create an origin account for you OR create a new origin account with a date of birth higher than 13 and then you'll have to contact EA live support asking them to transfer the game from your old Origin account to your new one.​
    [/QUOTE]
    Please can you make it so we can change it I have the same problem, I am now 13 and when I made my account I wasn't please help me. My parents will not let me use their email :cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2:
    Mary37

Mary37

Origin ID:
    MaryHinman37
    I had the same problem. I live chatted with 3 advisors and none of them helped me, but one of them told me to log out and log back in to Origin. My Origin wasn't updated so that's why I couldn't get the Gallery. I hope this helps you :)