1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Thinking of uninstalling Get Together

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by Chany Philly, Feb 13, 2016.

Chany Philly

Chany Philly

Origin ID:
    chanyphilly
    There are so many elements of this expansion pack I don't like. The club scene is the most annoying thing I've ever had to work around in the sims. Constantly being pestered by other sims to join in, or at least visit a club, then if I decline that, I'm invited to a pub! I feel like my sim can't get five minutes to themselves to enjoy the new content that came with the pack, which to be honest, is a little lack lustre. A couple of DJ booths, new clothes and dance floors? Get to Work is a great pack (though it is a shame that they didn't make ALL of the careers available open), but Get Together just feels like it is snowballing with social input from other sims. The other day I moved my sims into a new house, only to be plagued by a couple of club members who immediately turned up for no apparent reason, and wouldn't leave! Does anyone else think this expansion pack is a step in the wrong direction?