1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Weird Graphical Bug/Glitch

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Bug Reports' started by Seraphiel, Jun 9, 2016.

Seraphiel

Seraphiel

Hello, first time posting here. I've recently installed Sims 4 ( all stuff packs, game packs and expansions, also game is updated) and i started getting this weird graphical bug/glitch sort of thing, it happens with custom content as well as maxis content, my laptop meets the requirements for the game so im not certain of what is causing it, i've restarted my laptop, removed all CC, started the game, exited and added all of my CC back again, the bug was still there. After some attempted trouble shooting where i repositioned the items in questions the game eventually crashed, i opened the game and still it was there, but this time it had a slight variation in color. It goes as follows, if i highlight an item by hovering the cursor on it, the item will look normal, if im not hovering it these weird things that i cant possible describe form and change size/shape if i rotate the camera, i have uploaded pics showing the several stages of this weird thing in hopes that someone has encountered this issue and is able to help.

PS. I noticed that certain items would lose the glitch if i placed them or roated them in a different way. I also tried different graphical settings and had no changes. I emphasize that this glitch started happening after a couple days of normal gameplay.
    PSS: After removing all of the CC again i opened the game went on the same lot and the maxis item that got affected was fine, guess its safe to assume this is a bad CC problem
    PSSS: Its not a bad CC problem, after some more trouble shooting i have found the cause, it has to do with the walls and im assuming the way light changes when you close all the walls, i deleted one wall in the living room and one in the bedroom and the problem was solved, i replaced the walls and it started again. Still havent been able to fix it though so, replies are appreciated ! ( also i uploaded 3 more pictures in order to show my findings
    View attachment 3253 View attachment 3254 View attachment 3255 View attachment 3256 View attachment 3257 View attachment 3258 View attachment 3259 View attachment 3260 View attachment 3261 View attachment 3262 View attachment 3263 View attachment 3264 View attachment 3265 View attachment 3266 View attachment 3267 View attachment 3268 View attachment 3269 View attachment 3270 View attachment 3271 View attachment 3272

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016