1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

What do you hope for in The Sims 4

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by Gigi, May 7, 2013.

plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    What was? The kissing and getting a baby in TS1?
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Yeah... I wasn't expecting it to happen x)
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Yeah same here when it first happened, I was like woah she's coming on a bit strong.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Ahah yeah xD
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    It was always so difficult to marry though.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Yeaah :eek: I don't think my sims married that much.. But a lot of NPC's moved in with them xD
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Really, I never got any NPC's to move in with me in TS1.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

I'm serious, most of them I didn't even notice... They would ask if they could move in, and I didn't actually read the stuff.. And Boom.. New sim to play x)
    kmc1378

kmc1378 New Member

I would like to see less rabbit holes (seems to be a common theme on this thread, hope EA are paying attention!), definitely less glitches and crashing, and more realistic aging. Plus more careers and jobs to choose from. Oh, and have things like Pets and Seasons as part of the base game (again, another common theme, EA are you listening??)
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    What careers would you want?
    msnorrington

msnorrington

For TS4 I'd like a mesh of TS2 and TS3.

I love the control I have in sims 2: being able to create my own worlds from scratch, having control over everyone in the hood, creating my own townies and NPCs for a specific look or theme. I prefer the look of sims 2, I think they are more proportioned and aestetically appealing. TS2 is easier to mod and therefore easier to mold into the perfect gaming experience for me personally. Genetics in sims 2 are more preferable and better handled as well which for me is gravy since I'm all about passing on genes through the generations.

Though I'm not an avid sims 3 player, it has some features that I definitely wanna see in TS4: The open world is fabulous. I never knew how much loading screens were keeping me from taking my sims anywhere. The world aging around you is great for focusing on one family line and adds variety to life. Never knew moodlets would be so cool and useful to determining a sims individual existence. I love being able to decide how my sims behave at work and school and the effect it has on everything else. Body sliders are a must and I only hope they add more. Gradual pregnancy is something I'd like to see expanded into gradual aging.

So yeah, I'd like to see all that in sims 4 and hopefully EA can surprise us with something we haven't seen. Give me a reason to buy EA!!!