1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

What was your favorite Sims 2 expansion?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2 General Discussion' started by Gigi, May 7, 2013.

AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Poor kid... You gave him that name? xD
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    That actually reminds me of something I would do in Pokemon, I never thought about it for sims lol.
    • Like Like x 1
    SimInvasioner

SimInvasioner New Member

that's why i always made home businesses :D
    SimInvasioner

SimInvasioner New Member

i also loved those :D except pets i wasn't as excited as apartment life :D
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    What about pets and apartment life?
    dpffpskuyu

dpffpskuyu New Member

Open for business is one of my top favs! And of course I am really a sucker for any Pets expansion :p University and apartment life were great too!
    BambooEaterrr

BambooEaterrr New Member

Open for Business and Apartment Life were definitely amongst my faves as well :D And yes, apartments in TS3 are quite boring -.- Who wants to live in a building where doors lead to black holes? O.O I also loved Seasons, University and Pets - all of three which aren't nearly as good in TS3 as in TS2.. Well some things in them were better, for instance I liked that they included horses, holidays and festivals. But they're just not as fun as they were in TS2.. And yes, where's the dog trainer at!?! I need my dog trainer! In TS3, pets are more of a burden than an element of fun for me lol :huh:

And LOL at that video! All their customers would rather have them fix their already existing games than have new ones thrown at them every three four months, but do they listen? nope
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Mine too, I miss it.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Lori Quail

Lori Quail New Member

I really enjoyed the ones already mentioned, as well as the sims 2 castaway :)
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I've never played Castaway, what is it like?
    TheTom69

TheTom69

Did anyone else get lots of entertainment from burning their Sims 2 house down? It's been that long since Iv'e played it but for some reason thats one of my main memories :)
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I sure did and in TS1.
    Lori Quail

Lori Quail New Member

man I loved castaway. Washing up on a beach, lighting fires, searching for food, chasing monkeys, tribal tattoos, palm-frond huts, it was brilliant. :D

I imagine it to be somewhat similar to what Sims 3 Island Paradise will be, but more survival-focused.
    Aimee

Aimee New Member

Yes! apartment life was amazing ! i also liked the business one too, i miss playing the sims 2 :( im now off to ebay to find a cheap copy lol
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Man I really want to play Castaway now.
    Michael

Michael Gypsy

I think it was probably Open For Business. I remember being so excited about it before it came out. Love being able to set up a business on a community lot or your home lot and sell pretty much anything! Loved running a bakery, that was probably my favourite type of business. Or with the H&M stuff pack, being able to own your own H&M store! :p
    Charmed

Charmed

Apartment Life was awesome and it was pretty popular. I am disappointed that they did not really build upon that in The Sims 3. We didn't even have neighbors to meet.
    Nya

Nya

ya I gotta agree. I love apartment life and open for business. Those were two of the best. They just did not get em right this time around. :(
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Hopefully they will rework their approach for sims 4.