1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

What was your favorite Sims 2 expansion?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2 General Discussion' started by Gigi, May 7, 2013.

Simfan923

Simfan923

Origin ID:
    Simfan923
    I think Bon Voyage was a personal favorite because ny sims would usually stay homed all day and not have a moments rest
    Stache

Stache

Each one of them has its specialty and I love them all. My favorites are University, Open For Business and Apartment Life.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I love University, but it got boring after a while I love how in TS3 it doesn't take forever to get a degree.
    V12creator

V12creator

Open for business.
    Rachel

Rachel

Origin ID:
    PurplePenguin01
    Being a Console player i think it would have to be Pets :p
    MamaLambNC

MamaLambNC

I love all of Sims 2 but my favorites would have to be Seasons (for the weather & the country line) & University (for the added age group). But then I liked the basic because of the first 3 neighborhoods....I hardly ever played any of the rest of the pre-made hoods.
    AnnieHahha

AnnieHahha

Actually at first I didn't have the sims 2 .. I had the deluxe edition,so yeah. That was my first .. pack lol :joyful:
    Then I got Sims 2 and i bought Apartament Life and University
    :rolleyes::joyful:
    SuperZino

SuperZino

I loved Open for Business! :)