1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

What's you're first Sims 4 family going to be like?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by Nick, Jun 25, 2014.

Victoria Song

Victoria Song

Normally I would start with a single female sim and then later on create her significant other...
    But with the exception of the amazing CAS like never before; I will create a family of four to start out with and grow on from there.

The Winterly Family
    Mr. Aiden & Opal
    Children : twins Vaan & Priaa, brother and sister (kids)
    Siblings : Karma or Micah (if mom gives birth to another girl or another boy)

Separate from family will be family friends, though not sure I will be playing much with this family...

The Southerlies
    Mr. Mac & Mrs. Coraline
    Children : Haste (teen)
    Siblings : Ashe and Blithe (kids)
    Shannon

Shannon

i might just start with a Simple female sim and see how that grows :)
    burntcheese223

burntcheese223

Origin ID:
    burntcheese223
    Thats how I always do it in the Sims 3. I try to change it up a bit but I always end up going that way and Im sure thats how its going to go in the sims 4.
    burntcheese223

burntcheese223

Origin ID:
    burntcheese223
    I also plan on making a chunky bald guy and hes going to be a comedian who becomes rich and get a smoking hot wife... Or husband. Whatever hes into.
    • Like Like x 2
    Luthien Rising

Luthien Rising

Origin ID:
    luthienrising
    For Sims 2 and 3, I started with a "vanilla" (not especially interesting) adult couple, to see what's possible in the game with Sims I wasn't particularly attached to. This time, though, having seen what CAS can do, I'm tempted to try what I did in Sims 1, and make my own family -- bigger now than it was, with the kids growing up and bringing girlfriends home to live with us for the summer and whatnot! I've not done it since Sims 1 because my kids also did it at the time, and were awfully upset when they accidentally killed me with a rocket. I might have to do it on the sly, given the looks I got around the dinner table the other day for even suggesting I might ...
    Arachne

Arachne

Origin ID:
    Arachne3003
    I realised the other day that I have always made Dani Moonstar from Marvel Comics first in every Sims base game. Why mess with tradition now? I'm looking forward to trying to recreate her in the new CAS. I'll probably add a few other Marvel characters, like Loki, in other houses.

After that, I'll probably make the characters from a story I'm working on, and maybe try my first Legacy Challenge.
    HappyPhantom

HappyPhantom Official Cool Kid

Origin ID:
    Sharpshade
    Well I like to the give the Goth's a little competition! I will most definitely start 4 with making the Mandrake's. I'll start out with a single Amelia Mandrake. As she goes through life, ultimately she'll meet a man who will get caught in her web and then they'll have children. The Mandrakes will eventually be one of the most prominent families in town. I absolutely love legacies and my sims theme usually runs on the "gothic" or "supernatural" side of things. Since there's not much gothic stuff to choose from at the moment, I plan to make Amelia as classy and sexy, yet snooty as possible. Very intimidating and powerful, yet her beauty will lure in just about anyone she sets her sights on! :sneaky:

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
    KylesBrat

KylesBrat

I'm going to start with either my chef sim, or my gardening sim to explore with, then move on to Pancake Bob, then move on to my Nevermore's to see what kind of trouble I can really get into.
    Arachne

Arachne

Origin ID:
    Arachne3003
    I love Gothic and supernatural stuff, too. If they don't get it in the game soon, I'm going to have to learn to make cc. Recolours, at least.
    • Like Like x 1
    Charlotte_mays

Charlotte_mays

Origin ID:
    ChoCoLatEPinKIE
    I'm only going to start with a female first and get her settled in. Then I will create a male sim and move him in next door and give them a budding romance along with some scandal and heartbreak but with a fairytale ending. The first sims I'm becoming friends with is Pancake Bob and Amber:)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Evalen

Evalen

I really like your story line.
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    Justine

Justine

Origin ID:
    Justehhhhh
    I'll probably just start out with a female character looking like myself, to explore the town fully, and the other sims, then probably make some other families of people I know and fill up the town that way, I always do that in the sims 3, filling the town with my creations, it took forever though, but in the sims 4, it'll be so much easier and quicker now. :)
    Wickedjr89

Wickedjr89

First i'll play around with the pre-mades but after a bit of exploring i'll make a single mother with 2 kids. I may also make a single father with a kid or 2 and have them meet up and fall in love.:oops:
    • Like Like x 1
    Gigi

Gigi The Boss Site Owner

I like her and your plans for her and the Mandrake family! A rags to riches story where they end up overtaking the richest family! Her dress is just so pretty and she does look classy.
    • Like Like x 1
    HappyPhantom

HappyPhantom Official Cool Kid

Origin ID:
    Sharpshade
    Aaaw Gigi that's so incredibly sweet! Thank you!! :inlove:
    Sims4Fan

Sims4Fan

I actually got the CAS demo the second week it came out and made me & my two daughters. I'm thinking I'll play them as my first family. I don't normally make a simself cause I have a thing about it dying (I know I'm such a baby). But I see you can turn death off with a cheat so I'll probably do that lol
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    princessmei

princessmei

Origin ID:
    PrincessMei
    I'm going to start off with a couple and work their relationship up, get them married and start a family.
    sxngbxrd

sxngbxrd

Origin ID:
    est1956
    For Willow Creek, I'm making a female (Andie Sparks) and she's gonna be a loose little thing and have babies with a few men of the city (Chuck and Don Lothario say hello). I might make her a brother, Asher, who will be more reserved, faithful, and mature.
    For Oasis Springs, I'm making another female (Charleigh Knight) and her child-aged son (Chandler), and they're gonna live with Charleigh's childhood friend, Phoenix Willow. Charleigh will definitely marry someone and have more children. I'll give Phoenix just one or two, but she'll be a single mother.
    paul

paul

Usually my first family is a family that's premade and I move them into a basic house if they aren't moved in anywhere and just see what happens. I mess around, see what the town's like, start a family, all that good stuff. :D The first family I played in TS3 was Jamie Jolina who married Chris Steel pretty quickly and my first family in TS2 was Darren Dreamer who married Brandi Broke. (I didn't play TS1 when it came out and even if I did I would have been 5 so I probably wouldn't have remembered :p)
    • Funny Funny x 1
    lildemongames

lildemongames

Origin ID:
    lildemongames
    Amy Pear
    TS4CAS 2014-08-09 20-29-02-32.jpg
    This chick