1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Which was your favorite expansion pack?

Discussion in 'Expansion Packs' started by Gigi, May 7, 2013.

Gigi

Gigi The Boss Site Owner

My favorite expansion has to be Seasons. I have been waiting for weather changes for a while and I love what they did with the festivals, the seasonal activities, and all the new items. It is surely one of the better expansion packs!

My other favorites in this order has to be Showtime, Supernatural, and University Life.
    • Like Like x 1
    SimsFreak2181

SimsFreak2181 New Member

My favorite so far is Seasons and University Life. Haven't got to experience all of the seasons yet, nor go to a festival, but I know it will be epic!

my list is as follows: Seasons, University Life, Supernaturals, Generations, Ambitions, (don't have it yet) Late Night, and (don't have it yet) Show Time.
    Pets is pretty good, but my least favorite, or... not even a favorite is World Adventures. It is the one that has the least amount that has to do with the game and it's kinda boring. I only keep it for the music, Life time wishes, recipes and items.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    My favorite expansion pack has to be TS3 Late Night, it has the most content I use when I play.
    Gigi

Gigi The Boss Site Owner

Night Life did have a lot of content. It added all the clubs and places to go. I barely went out the house before then.

Yeah I had World Adventures but the traveling just wasn't appealing and exploring the tombs...idk.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

My favorites are Seasons, World Adventures and University Life!

I still have my Sim from when I got WA! Her name's Annie Morphine (so typical of me...) and she's still hanging around there (froze her aging, AH!) and she's the most skilled and rich sim I have ever had, just from exploring the tombs and being a writer :D But there are still some tombs that I still haven't figured out how to get in though
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Well, I still made other families, what I did was copy my sim and keep her there until I remembered her existence :p
    I recently took her out and sent her to Uni (really don't know why, since she's already so accomplished...)
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Now she will be super accomplished, the founders of my family just had kids I think I'm going to age them up and send them to the university, and probably pump out some more kids when they get back, if I don't create another family that is.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

LOL so many kids... Even in the game I get crazy with so many xD
    Just pray that the game doesn't crash in the high point... When it happens to me, I throw my PC (go pick it up) and just start another family... I hate doing everything all over again >.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

More expansions, More lag -_- And the CC helps too :p
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I know :wacko: and I have a lot of both I hope there is some kind of fix for this in TS4.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Amen to that... I have a lot of both too and it just kills me that one moment it's all fine and then... "Bye speed, nice knowing ya"
    CityGirlGoinCountry

CityGirlGoinCountry New Member

My favorites are Pets and University Life! I couldn't believe they added horses! That was something I so desperately wanted in Sims 2 and when I saw not just that you could have horses in Pets, but the extent of what you could do with them, I was absolutely thrilled!!

I love all of the fun things you can do in University Life! Including the Smart Phone and all of the parties and stuff! Those are some of my favorite highlights of the University Life Expansion Pack.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Exactly! It takes a lifetime to change the clothing, and then the hair... Good lord
    McBane

McBane New Member

Seasons. Can't play in a world where the seasons don't change. I love fall when the trees change color
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Oh ok, got it. I have to do one thing at a time though or my laptop will explode xD I miss my airplane i.i (my desktop)
    Thank youu, always wondered how everyone did that, it's simple.. :lol:
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Yeah no problem :D