1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Wildstar and Tropico 5

Discussion in 'Video Games Discussion' started by V12creator, May 22, 2014.

V12creator

V12creator

So hey people,The next game from the famous strategy series -tropico 5 is coming day 23, wich is tomorow for a release and it already got a placeholder on Steam, as for the MMO Wildstar, it already got a pre-order system on and gonna be released day 31. For you all who are interested in a game you can play wille waiting for TS4 to come out i will give those as sugestions since i am gonna play em.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sims4Forum

Sims4Forum The Boss Site Owner

was tempted by wildstar, but ultimately looks a bit childish to me.
    V12creator

V12creator

Maybe, i think it is the graphics, No ? That doesnt bothers me in an MMOG, actually i kinda of like that fact because i played trough diferent online games and kids seen to make very interesting communities, but that aside, from all the videos i've seen of Wildstar...i dont think that "Kid game" is the right way of describe.....some stuff are clearly...not for kids..in this game..i guess in the end it is making a game for teens and adults but that is not suposed to be taken seriously..more or less like TS4..
    ..the diference, is that i dont like over-childish aspects or online aspects in TS4, of course, haha. ;)

And Tropico 5 Is already out on Steam! i cant wait to be "EL Presidente" once more !
    Meline

Meline Dutchie

Origin ID:
    meline134
    I'm gonna bring this few-months-old thread back to life.
    Wildstar is pretty cartoony looking, but it's a lot of fun. The battles and the active dodging that you have to do makes it high paced and fun, and I think a little too hard for actual kids.
    The classes are pretty different and with the introduction of paths there is a character fit for everyone..

I've been playing as a stalker as first, which was good, but now I've switched to a spellslinger.
    A spellslinger is basically a space cowboy and it makes me feel wonderfully bad ass.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    V12creator

V12creator

I belive i will only be able to play Wildstar in my vacation. Too bad for me, the game looks promising, i would be a spellslinger as well.

Tropico 5 was a bit of disapointment. It is not a bad game but Tropico 4 is way better.
    Meline

Meline Dutchie

Origin ID:
    meline134
    What's Tropico about?
    MagPie

MagPie laughs at oddly shaped m&m's

Origin ID:
    15MagPie15
    If I didn't suck so much at mmo's, then I would have really loved wild star. The story is very interesting and I think the animations look pretty cool, and the characters are so cute. Then again I like a cartoony style sometimes.
    That game is just too hard for me to play though.
    V12creator

V12creator

Tropico is a city building strategy game. The game itself is like a parody of Cuba, you are a ditactor (El Presidente) in the island and you have to take decisions in order to fulfill the demands of your country and stay in power. It has tons of stuff and it is a complex game, but in the end it is basically a ditacture simulator...but you can be a good president if you want to.
    Meline

Meline Dutchie

Origin ID:
    meline134
    Is it similar to Simcity?
    V12creator

V12creator

Well....hmm...just in the way it is a city building and you have to struturate the city, but the two games work in very diferent ways...

In SimCIty , you create zones (that need to placed adjacent to streets) and the buildings build up thenselves. In Tropico, you place each building yourself where you want and wait the builders (that you are paying) to build up the construction.

In Tropico you are the presidents and in SimCity you are just the mayor. Tropico is a country, SC is a town. In SimCity you dont have to worry about rebels,uprisings,factions, and other stuff...so yeah, tropico is much more complex and realistic...it is way more politically incorrect (and real) in contrast to SimCity correctness...Tropico is not a game for chidrem..at all, and that is other thing i like in it.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
    V12creator

V12creator

Double Post#