1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Wont Download *FIXED*

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Bug Reports' started by simsglory, Mar 12, 2015.

simsglory

simsglory

Origin ID:
    simsglory
    So what happened was I opened origin cause I wanted to play Sims 4, but there was an update(the 3-10-15). So I was just gonna update quickly and play but there was an error so I wanted to just play so I tried to but it said I needed then update to play and I got a little annoyed. I kept trying to update and it never worked. I looked online to see if anyone had the same problem but it didn't seem like it but I found things that were similar and those things didn't help. I got so annoyed I just decided to uninstall and see if I could re download it and there not be a problem. But now I'm getting the same error and I cant even download it. I am so frustrated and upset I don't know what to do.
    Please PLEASE help!
    Help.png