1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Yay!!! I got my game!!!

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by princessmei, Sep 2, 2014.

princessmei

princessmei

Origin ID:
    PrincessMei
    :celebrate::celebrate::excited2::excited2:
    [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Featherriot

Featherriot

Haven't gotten to install mine yet! Hurting! Just 2.5 hours!!!
    • Like Like x 1
    Sims4Forum

Sims4Forum The Boss Site Owner

nice! :D I am surprised by how many people who've got the premium edition. I am too cheap to get it myself.
    Rawla

Rawla

Origin ID:
    Rawla
    I ordered the physical copy. It should be here today. Congrats on getting your game!
    • Like Like x 2
    Sims4Forum

:welcome2: to our community Rawla, where did you order from? :) hope it arrives soon!
    • Like Like x 2
    Rawla

Rawla

Origin ID:
    Rawla
    Thank you for the nice welcome. I ordered it through Amazon. I hope it arrives soon too. I'm going insane while waiting.
    • Like Like x 1
    Sims4Forum

I love ordering stuff online and waiting for the delivery, sure you don't get it first thing in the morning... but it's exciting sitting waiting for the door to knock :D I love release days!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Rawla

Rawla

Origin ID:
    Rawla
    Release days are very exciting indeed! I think I'd like to be playing now though. lol
    MagPie

MagPie laughs at oddly shaped m&m's

Origin ID:
    15MagPie15
    I have an estimated delivery time of between 7-8pm. Oh this is painful.
    disneygirl

disneygirl

@princessmei where did you order it from? I pre-ordered mine from Walmart Canada
    Justine

Justine

Origin ID:
    Justehhhhh
    I'm currently sitting at home in the uk crying. I have to wait until the 5th. Maybe even later, since GAME hasn't sent my boyfriend an email yet saying it's been dispatched, and no money has been taken from his account, we pre-ordered it a month early, but nothing yet. :'( I'm trying everything to try and play the game early, even for an hour. But nothing.. this sucks so much.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    princessmei

princessmei

Origin ID:
    PrincessMei
    I ordered mine from amazon.
    Ayemee

Ayemee

Origin ID:
    Ayemee
    Got to wait till Friday! :(
    Arachne

Arachne

Origin ID:
    Arachne3003
    I picked mine up this morning and have been in build mode ever since. I was just about to move my first sims in and a thunderstorm came up.

BTW, good news is mansard roofs aren't that difficult, bad news is, sticking gables in them doesn't look that great.
    kitaxia

kitaxia

I ordered from Amazon too a month early, we're in California and I still don't know when it's coming with the book being delayed and all. :(
    WatchSparks

WatchSparks

Origin ID:
    Watchsparks1
    Congrats that's awesome, the CD cover looks so exciting haha.
    disneygirl

disneygirl

where did you order it from?
    Arachne

Arachne

Origin ID:
    Arachne3003
    My local EB Games. I like preordering from them because I can put part of the money down in advance, and they call me the day before to let me know the game is in. Not that I'm likely to forget. ;)
    disneygirl

disneygirl

:( I seem to be the only one in North America who pre-ordered the game and wouldn't get my hands on it till Thursday.
    Arachne

Arachne

Origin ID:
    Arachne3003
    Well, that sucks. Are they mailing it to you?