1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Add Ceiling option not appearing

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by Sir Green Day, Nov 16, 2017.

Sir Green Day

Sir Green Day

I've seen tons of videos and web posts that say if you need to add a ceiling to a room that doesn't have one, you click on the yellow line, and the choose the Add Ceiling option.

When I click the yellow line I only lying get the Delete Ceiling option.

I just added an extension to a room and there no ceiling for it, that's what I need to add.
    I'm on XB1.