1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

After creting a sims they could give you a little bit of more cash

Discussion in 'CaS & Creations Sharing' started by CMejuto, Jun 8, 2013.

CMejuto

CMejuto New Member

so that they aren't poor or at least make the houses cheeper.
    coffeeteame

coffeeteame New Member

I think they give us a good amount of cash. I have never gone broke after creating a sim or family. You just need to be patient and budget properly at first.

Otherwise, they do have money cheats if you just can't wait that long to work for the money and save.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I disagree, it's fun to have the struggle, and if not there are always cheats.
    CMejuto

CMejuto New Member

well thats true :D
    diamonndlee

diamonndlee

I think that's a good idea! Because when I wanna buy this house that's like what?... more than like 18,000 I think... anyway I cant even buy it because these people are cheap! XD Or poor whatever XD I hope they give us a little more ca-ching XD
    Aimee

Aimee New Member

we can all hope they give us more money when we have created sims, who knows there is MODs out there for sims 3 so there will be a MOD out there for the sims 4 in the future :)
    coffeeteame

coffeeteame New Member

I think it's a fair amount. Part of the game is being able to work your way up the financial and social ladder.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

I'm ok with the amount they give us now... I didn't like TS2's 20.000§, thought it was too much xD
    And the way I build houses, I always end up with 5.000§ anyways...
    Totterz

Totterz New Member

I'm currently fine with the current amount of money we start out with. I find that if one were to increase the starting value of simoleons, the game would be a bit more easier than it should be; after all, it is about progression. If you want to have a quick and easy time playing--just use the money cheat.
    diamonndlee

diamonndlee

I also am fine with the amount but eh. XD
    Nya

Nya

i like the amount of money too. I do get ya though like sometimes i want to make a richer family due to my own personal story bout them and I gotta move them in first then do motherlode then move them to a nicer lot. But at least the sims is a sandbox like game tho.
    sweet182

sweet182 New Member

I'm alright with the amount. I think there is a mod out there somewhere for more/less CAS money.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I think there is too lol, there's a mod for literally everything. I need to put the non-stalling one back on.
    FeCyrineu

FeCyrineu New Member

im fine with the normal amount of money becase in real life most people begins with that amount of money in real life when they leave their parents house or even less having more money at the begining would be unrealistc
    Trinket

Trinket New Member

I'm also fine with the amount of money given. But if I want a rich family I use the cheat familyfunds moneynumber familyname or something like that before adding them anywhere. But if you have more than one copy in the bin of the family, its not going to work. I like the struggle unless I'm just messing around instead of doing some sort of challenge (with a few modifications of my own).
    Abigail

Abigail

I'm fine with the money, if I want more, I just have them suffer at work.