1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

After I save my family and go back to play it disappears!

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Bug Reports' started by Louisa, Sep 15, 2014.

Louisa

Louisa

Hi guys, basically everything runs smoothly up until I I save my family and turn off my laptop. When I go back on to play my family is nowhere to be found and I restart all over again!! This keeps happening so I cannot play properly as my family just ends up disappearing and I just have to keep recreating my family only for the same thing to happen again!

Somebody please help its so frustrating because I can't enjoy the game like this if I just have to keep remaking a new family every single time I want to play the sims! :(
    Louisa

Louisa

I can't even find my sims save files!
    Korvaz

Korvaz

Try running your game as Administrator. Should do the trick.
    Louisa

Louisa

Thanks for your reply but I've already tried that :(
    Korvaz

Korvaz

Saves should be located here: C:\Users\<Name>\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves
    That's strange. Another simmer had this same issue and running the game as Administrator solved it for them.

Try repairing your game through Origin. Right-click on the game and click "Repair Game". Make sure to remove all mods (if any) before doing so.