1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Age Down?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by Dane, Sep 4, 2014.

Dane

Dane

As the title says, is it possible to Age Down a sim? I assume this would be with a cheat code, if there is one, lemme know!
    Neko

Neko

Origin ID:
    nekotuesti
    I noticed there was a youth potion type reward in the aspiration rewards panel, perhaps if you use it close enough to the beginning of their age meter, they might age down? That's my only idea. :confused:;;
    yulhatul

yulhatul

OMG! In my game Eliza is about to die! how can I change that?!
    Dana

Dana

Origin ID:
    Wigglicious
    Couldn't you open up the fam in cas.fulleditmode and change his/her age? Otherwise yeah there is a youth potion but I've never used it so I couldn't tell you the exact effects. But my guess is that they would age down.
    CaptainMauzer

CaptainMauzer

The age potion only resets the current life stage.

I used (or should I say wasted) it on an elder in my very first family who was 3 days into being an elder, and only erased those 3 days. Meanwhile if you use it at the end of the YA or Adult stages you get a total reset of it (roughly 20 days if you have your game set to normal lifespans).
    Dana

Dana

Origin ID:
    Wigglicious
    Well, there's a cheat that might help.
    Setage -- Set’s your sim to adult age

Probably have to put in testingcheats true first, but idk.

I haven't used it, but if anyone tries it lemme know how that goes.

And @CaptainMauzer that sucks. In that case I would just age down the sim in cas.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    Reality Girls

Reality Girls

Origin ID:
    Lay Simmer
    Instead of It aging down it aged up and wont go back down...:oops:
    Southpark dipper

Southpark dipper

I found a way to age down sims so first get the game console and type in
    "Testingcheats true" then hold down shift and click your sim then a bunch of options will pop up click "Modify in CAS" that will bring you to create a sim and you can just age down or up from there
    sparklysimsnotsoguru

sparklysimsnotsoguru

Origin ID:
    TheWonderWitch0
    Download MC Command Center, you can control all aspects of the game.
    If you don't want to download game mods, just type 'testingcheats on' or 'testingcheats true' then 'fullcasmode on' then click your sim and modify in CAS and you can change anything about them. without typing full cas mode, you would only be able to change their outfits.