1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Anime FanArt

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AnnieMorphine, Jun 9, 2013.

AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

This is for all the anime fans present, who can draw anime. Share some of your art with us :p

I'm still working on this one, but here it goes:

[​IMG]

Erza Scarlet, from Fairy Tail
    Totterz

Totterz New Member

Are you going to ink that picture? It looks like the lines are still in pencil to me.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Yes I am. It wasn't finished at the time, but I gave it away so... x) I'm doing another one, I'll post it when it's done ;)
    Gigi

Gigi The Boss Site Owner

Wow Annie! This is freaking awesome! I remember a few years back buying some anime books and hoping to learn how to draw...yeah that gotten to nowhere lol.

I can't wait to see mroe of your drawings.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Hey cupcakes! Haven't seen you here in foreveer xD

Here's another one, that I'm working on right now, that's why the bottom half is yet to be colored xD

[​IMG]

This is Natsu Dragneel, also from Fairy Tail (I LOVE that anime xD)
    Luners

Luners

Origin ID:
    Lyly4lifelife
    I just draw chibi characters but I only started about two months ago so I have a long way to go.

also I do not know how to put pictures on here so
    Gigi

Gigi The Boss Site Owner

I know! I am not busy for once lol.

Moving, then finding an apartment, buying stuff, school...well I got a break for a while lol! And that one is awesome too!
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

I upload mine to photobucket ^^
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    imgur is a good site to upload, and to attach photos to a post there is a button that looks like this:

[​IMG]
    A box like this will come up:

[​IMG]

and then you paste the url of the image there and click okay and the image will come up and in case you didn't know this is the URL:

[​IMG]
    Totterz

Totterz New Member

You seem to really like Fairy Tail! Happy is probably my most favorite character in that show. Also, nice job on that one... but why isn't it inked? T^T
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Because my little sisters caught me of guard and destroyed everything besides the pencils T.T
    Luners

Luners

Origin ID:
    Lyly4lifelife
    Okay so I'm trying XD
    This was my first chibi drawing :'3 I modeled it after a tutorial thing.

I'm not that good at shading though :L Or drawing hands XD They're just so tiny ;-;

[​IMG]

*casually hoping it works*
    Luners

Luners

Origin ID:
    Lyly4lifelife
    Oh wow it worked :3 Ooooh, I'm gonna see if I could upload from deviantART ^-^
    ah nope.
    Anyway, this is one I made of my friend (aka personal assassin) Jayde c: She's in a Hogwarts uniform and stuffs XD
    If I could I'd redraw the hair but oh well. And look at my semi-fail attempt at tiny hands :3
    [​IMG]
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I really like it and don,t worry about the hands chibi hands aren't so pose to be that detailed.
    Totterz

Totterz New Member

It's decent, I'd work a bit on your inking though. Lines are important too! Add some variation in thickness in key areas to add more depth.
    Luners

Luners

Origin ID:
    Lyly4lifelife
    Oh okay then ^-^
    Okay c: I couldn't actually do that before but I just realised I can now XD I got a few disposable fountain pens so yey ^-^
    Totterz

Totterz New Member

I would actually get some brush tip pens, they're fun to work with and give nice lines once you master them. I like to use sakura sigma brush pens which you should be able to find at an art supply store.