1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Any anime fans?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Biotic_Warlock, Aug 8, 2014.

Biotic_Warlock

Biotic_Warlock Яeversed

Hi
    So I was wondering how many amongst you were into watching anime, and which anime is your favourite. Plus bonus points to anybody who has managed to make any of those characters in The Sims (which I might try to do in TS4 if there are any mods made to add those insane hairstyles, or I might try in The Sims 3 instead).
    So far my favourite animes are:
    Fairy Tail (got a Happy Plush :rolleyes:)
    Cardfight!!! Vanguard (interest has led to me getting decks)
    Sailor Moon (mostly into the remake of Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal, plus I'm plotting to cosplay Sailor Pluto).

Another anime I've been checking out is 'A Certain Magical Index', and a friend has suggested I watch 'Black Bullet'. Just wondering what others watched or if they have seen any of the ones I have mentioned.
    :cool:
    • Like Like x 1
    Featherriot

Featherriot

Ranma 1/2
    • Like Like x 1
    Dawnbreak

Dawnbreak

Origin ID:
    DawnbreakEdge
    I love Fairy Tail! :)
    • Like Like x 2
    ebuchala

ebuchala

Origin ID:
    ebuchala
    I don't watch a lot. My kids have watched a lot more than me. I did watch Ouran High School Host Club with them and have started a household that has all but the twins in it, so far, and needs a little tweaking once I have the full CAS available. My kids watched Soul Eater, too, so I saw a few eps of that. I might consider making some of them if I can figure out the hair, of course.
    • Like Like x 2
    Biotic_Warlock

Biotic_Warlock Яeversed

I searched it on Wiki; it sounds funny xD
    • Like Like x 2
    Featherriot

Featherriot

It's older but it's really funny. :)
    Do you hit any of the cons?
    • Like Like x 1
    Biotic_Warlock

Biotic_Warlock Яeversed

Like comic con?
    The only one I've been to is MCM in London, I'm going to the one this October. Hopefully with progress towards cosplays, but so far haven't started my Sailor Moon one. :eek:
    • Like Like x 1
    Featherriot

Featherriot

Ha. Sometimes I forget that people live in other places than the US. I just assumed, like an American.

:)
    But yes that is what I meant!
    • Like Like x 1
    Katrinakrakish

Katrinakrakish

Origin ID:
    Vegeta_Tales
    I watch anime. :3 I made sims of Bulma Briefs (DBZ) and Solf J. Kimblee (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Animes I watched are
    FMA, Dbz, School rumble, Ouran Highschool, Mushishi, Eden of the East, Gravitation.. a bunch of others. xDD FMA and DBZ are my fav tho. :3
    • Like Like x 1
    Featherriot

Featherriot

School Rumbleeeee <3
    • Like Like x 1
    Korvaz

Korvaz

Watched all of:
    - Hajime no Ippo (S1, S2: New Challenger, S3: Rising and all OVAs)
    - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
    - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
    - Kill la Kill
    - Black Bullet
    - Hamatora
    - Blood Lad

Currently watching:
    - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders (Season 2)
    - No Game No Life
    - Re:_Hamatora (Season 2)
    - Witch Craft Works (Might not finish this, it feels rather slow in pacing)

Plan to watch:
    - Akame ga Kill
    - Tiger & Bunny
    - Tokyo Ghouls

My favorite anime is Hajime no Ippo. Don't get me wrong I'm no boxer myself, but just watching this anime taught me so much about it even if things are exaggerated.
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    Katrinakrakish

Katrinakrakish

Origin ID:
    Vegeta_Tales
    Yess! I re-watch that one from time to time~ ^^
    Hip_Rose

Hip_Rose

Origin ID:
    TheSavageNymph
    My favourite of all times is Cowboy Bebop, followed by Gankutsuo.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    etherealskies

etherealskies

Origin ID:
    etherealskies1
    I love Full Metal Alchemist! And Attack on Titan. And Sword Art Online. And Sailor Moon. And Say "I love You." And My Little Monster. And Rurouni Kenshin. I've been watching Blue Spring Ride as it comes out. Then there is everything else I love, but can't remember off the top of my head. XD
    • Like Like x 1
    Biotic_Warlock

Biotic_Warlock Яeversed

I might move on to Kill La Kill after watching a few episodes of Black Bullet (so far it's crazy xD)
    Luners

Luners

Origin ID:
    Lyly4lifelife
    This list is probably gonna be longer than the essays I write in school.
    I'm probably gonna forget a bunch too. Ugh.

Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon Crystal, Attack on Titan, Black Butler, Hetalia, B Gata H Kei, Death Note, My Bride is a Mermaid, Dance in the Vampire Bund, Rosario+Vampire, Squid Girl, Blood+, Corpse Party, Ouran High School Host Club, Free! Iwatobi Swim Club, DRAMAtical Murder, Demon King Daimo, Kill Me Baby, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Hakushaku to Yōsei, Avatar: The Last Airbender (assuming that counts), Angel Beats.

I probably forgot some, but oh well. Those are the ones I've finished or almost finished (Except for Sailor Moon Crystal, seeing as not all of the episodes are out yet).

I'm planning to watch: Lucky Star, Blue Exorcist, Kill la Kill, YuruYuri, Elfen Lied, Fullmetal Alchemist, Mirai Nikki, Kite Liberator, AMNESIA, and RWBY.

That took forever to type wow. And I'm pretty sure I forgot a bunch, but this'll do.
    • Like Like x 2
    ebuchala

ebuchala

Origin ID:
    ebuchala
    Ok, I did watch all of Avatar. My hubby even watched that one with the girls and enjoyed it.
    Biotic_Warlock

Biotic_Warlock Яeversed

Oh yeah I do need to watch Attack on Titan, I might save that until I finish the ones with fewer episodes xD
    A friend just suggested 'Another' which I'm watching the first episode of now.
    Capracorn

Capracorn

Origin ID:
    DiabolusExNihilo
    My favorite animes are Kill la Kill and Attack on Titan.
    So far Tokyo Ghoul is amazing, but I wont spoil anything.
    Biotic at first Another is REALLY confusing, and it has a lot of blood, just a warning :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 2
    Biotic_Warlock

Biotic_Warlock Яeversed

I've been told it is comparable with Final Destination, which I've seen, so I'm braced ^_^