1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Anyone else having issues since the pool patch?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by Tanena, Nov 6, 2014.

Tanena

Tanena

Well my game was fine until this last patch for the pools ...every time I log into origin I stay about 3 or 5 mins than crash don't know whats up but was fine until I got the pool patch...anyone else having any problems...wondering what I should do since I have a digital copy on Origin smh...:bawling::banghead::arghh::nailbiting::wtf:
    kawaiikittydollz

kawaiikittydollz

Origin ID:
    pinkpixie8714
    The pool patch actually stopped my game from crashing but i do get some annoying lag issues still
    Kakira1

Kakira1

Origin ID:
    Kakira1
    I have become a problem in the game "down" of putting , when I want to do something else with the computer, while the game is on:mad:
    WatchSparks

WatchSparks

Origin ID:
    Watchsparks1
    Do you have any custom content in your game? I know many people warn to take it all out being doing a patch because it always causes problems.
    Tanena

Tanena

Nope none thats the weird part I have no CC at all weird
    Tanena

Tanena

I uninstalled and reinstalled it and still the same thing CRASH! lol dang I can't be bothered with it for now I guess I will wait and see what I do...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr was so perfect than I get the patch for pools and BOOM! crash hell! lol
    Samira

Samira

Origin ID:
    XxAirixX
    I am not sure if this has to do with the new patch, but I got a weird glitch and had the game crash. I tried to get my sim to flush the toilet to clean it, but instead of flushing, he keeps using it instead and the game crashed. Not sure if it had to do with the new patch and new pool interactions or just some odd thing. I will have to test it out again and if problems keep happening, it's probably caused by the new patch.

Edit-I guess it was just an odd glitch as now everything is running fun and hasn't crashed since.
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
    Tanena

Tanena

Well guys don't know what the problem was lol but my browser updated and now it's find so maybe it wasn't the patch but my browser grrrr but anyway Im good now thanks for all the suggestions tho <3:)
    • Like Like x 1
    Angel142

Angel142

Origin ID:
    AylaZZ12
    i only got weird coding but that got fixed with c:drive>program files x86>origin games>sims 4>data>client. search for the strings_ENG_US.package. Place the package file in your desktop. close the sims 4 file. log into origin . right click on your game. select repair game. after the game is finished. close origin. return the package file into your client file again. close the file again. open origin. and it is supposed to be removed. if not then try reinstalling
    Samira

Samira

Origin ID:
    XxAirixX
    I don't have crashing; but I noticed some bugs after the latest patch (the bar tenders aren't working properly. My sims keep paying for drinks over and over, yet never receive them). I don't have any mods that would effect mixology and all that off home lots.
    Tanena

Tanena

well was working fine finally when pools came along but now since the latest patch....I got neighbors that are friends that don't know when to leave...My family sleeps , go to work or school and they are still there like they are the neighbor/friend from hell that just don't know when to leave...gah!
    Samira

Samira

Origin ID:
    XxAirixX
    Yeah, also been having that problem. Traveling to a different lot seems to help with that though.
    Dana

Dana

Origin ID:
    Wigglicious
    My sims walk on the pool water instead of swim.

When people come over they will not leave. Ever. and I can't ask them to leave.

Fml.

Also my game seems to crash after about an hour or so each time I play, don't know if its the patch or if it's because I have.. over 5,000 cc files.