1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

at least in sims 4 add seasons :D

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by SimInvasioner, May 10, 2013.

SimInvasioner

SimInvasioner New Member

i want to see seasons in sims 4 and some i would like for you guys to stick with traits. i don't really liked the aspiration thing in the sims 2 :D anyway keep up the simtastic work :D
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I doubt they will have seasons in the base game however that would be really cool. There are aspirations in TS3 as well, I think they will keep it but probably modify it a bit.
    • Like Like x 1
    coffeeteame

coffeeteame New Member

Yeah, unfortunately I cannot see them adding things like weather, seasons, animals, etc to the base game. From a business standpoint, it doesn't make sense. There's far too much money for Maxis/EA to make from Expansion Packs. Bad for us, good for them.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Unless they hike the price in the base game.
    Gigi

Gigi The Boss Site Owner

Shoot, even if I have to pay extra for seasons right away, I'd do it.

But Seasons is one of their best selling expansion packs and I really doubt they'd give us seasons. EA is not really the company that would sacrifice a dollar and give us a break.

Shoot, I would at least like rain at the least. Maybe cold or hot days. It doesn't even have to be seasons.
    • Like Like x 1
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Yeah I wish Sims was by valve instead of EA.
    Gigi

Gigi The Boss Site Owner

Yeah EA takes over everything that people enjoy the most for some reason...

Maxis is a nice company and they do care for their people...the problem is EA.
    coffeeteame

coffeeteame New Member

I had some issues with Origin and installation and the techs at EA were completely USELESS. I had to contact support 9 times and my problem was never solved. Even though I gave them my case number, they all kept asking me to do the same things, asking me the same questions and still did not believe me. So finally I gave them access to browse my computer and they looked for all the things I already told them...because they still thought I was brainless or lying. Then they said they didn't know what to do and told me to call another support team.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

That's what I call a Support Service -.-
    coffeeteame

coffeeteame New Member

I ended up reformatting my whole computer, reinstalling everything and I got it to work on my own. However, I lost a lot of content and wasn't able to backup certain items on my computer. So now I am searching high and low for where to file a complaint to EA and can't find a way. It's like they just don't want to hear your complaints.
    Gigi

Gigi The Boss Site Owner

Origin just sucks. I have issues with new games and origin all the time.

That is ONE thing I am not looking forward with Sims 3?
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    EA love lots of money for little effort or care.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

I hope Maxis can overcome that part for Sims4... Having EP's and SP's with so little content or interactions for so much money is almost a waste...
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    It is, but I doubt much will change, I just hope they do something with the lags and load times.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Mainly that, but i'd like to see some creativity on their side... S3's base content was almost a copy of S2..
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    So true :\
    Creed90

Creed90 New Member

If EA will be so hard on our pockets to add seasons as an expansion in TS4, Can they pls add Some Colds, Flu, Allergies to the base game so I can pretend the weather changes sometimes. :p
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    That would be nice of them.
    SimsFreak2181

SimsFreak2181 New Member

I find that EA is the root of all of the problems! I mean, I have never had that bad of customer service, but a couple times, I have gotten bad code to band new games and had to contact C.S to get new codes!! Total waste of my time, but in the end, it was worth it.
    If they wanna jack up the prices because lets face it. They hiked it up $10 from TS2 to TS3 [$30 compared to $40], so I doubt that they will keep the prices this low... We're probably looking at $50-$60 games. With as little content that they put into the games as it is, I will go on strike. Seriously would. Because why should I pay an arm and a leg for ten copies of what was already in the base game or that was in another EP/SP?
    Anyways, yeah. Give us something to look forward to in the base game!!!
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Going off of what SimCity was priced, I would say TS4 will be closer to $60 than $50. It better be worth the price hikes. (yeah right.)