1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Broken Family Tree?

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Bug Reports' started by Meline, Apr 13, 2015.

Meline

Meline Dutchie

Origin ID:
    meline134
    Hey guys,
    It seems the last EP install (or possibly the patch before... I didn't play it much) broke the family tree!
    It seems to only remember whoever was alive at the time of the install, anyone before that turned to blanks!
    [​IMG]

SUPER sad about this, I had one or two more generations above this, but they're just gone..
    I really hope they can fix it with a patch or something. :(
    VIX4200

VIX4200

Origin ID:
    VIX4200
    I was kind of curious as to why if simply take a couple family members that age up and move them into another home they aren't on the family tree again? Like if they no longer live together, they are no longer family :confused:
    Clarawrr

Clarawrr

Origin ID:
    Clarawrr
    Yes! It still saddens me when I go look at it.
    I'm currently playing a legacy of about 10 generations and it makes me so sad that my very first sims that started it all (and their kids) no longer show on the family tree :eek:(
    I feel your pain. They may be empty thumbnails...but they are not forgotten ;o)