1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Can't scroll backwards in game

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Bug Reports' started by luvschocolates, Jan 3, 2016.

luvschocolates

luvschocolates

Origin ID:
    luvschocolates
    Hi everyone!!
    I'm very new to Sims 4, just got it for Christmas and finally got it installed. However in build mode, when I need to move around the lot, I can move forward and side to side but at the bottom of the screen, where the build mode gallery is, won't let me move the mouse down there to scroll backwards. It hesitates and moves just a tiny bit but it's not smooth and definitely doesn't move far enough. I don't know if it's the gallery with the walls/floors/furniture etc. is that is preventing the mouse from being able to move or what but it's extremely frustrating. Is this a known issue and is there a fix or is this something new? Please advise. Thank you.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    The Sims 4 camera controls are a bit different, I just use my arrow keys, or if your more familiar with them you can also use the WASD keys for the same purpose.