1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

CAS Full Edit

Discussion in 'CaS & Creations Sharing' started by Starkman78, Feb 17, 2017.

Starkman78

Starkman78

Origin ID:
    Starkman78
    There are posts all over Youtube, Sims forums, etc. explaining how to get into CAS full edit mode for already played Sims, dating back up to two years. It is currently February of 2017 and NONE of them have worked for me. I have a female, young adult, alien Sim. She is set to be able to impregnate others. I want HER to be able to become pregnant. Is there any way to make this happen? If someone knows of a way that is working nowadays, please let me know.

I am running Windows 7, I have the base game, the Get To Work EP, the Spa Day GP, the Luxury Party Items SP, and all of the free content/updates. I have no CC, unless some was trojaned in with the one family I downloaded from the gallery. I've experienced no lags, obvious bugs, or anything of the kind. My game works smoothly. I just want my adorable blue-skinned, pink-haired alien lady to get pregnant.