1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

CAS won't work

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Bug Reports' started by OribiKibi, Jun 27, 2018.

OribiKibi

OribiKibi

i have cc and no matter what I try, i'm stuck at the rotating and thing.no cas icons show up and the normal icons in the top right corner won't work at all. in case, I've tried using the mod conflict detector and it didn't show any file that was conflicting or broken, it showed them all just fine.
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
    OribiKibi

OribiKibi

I've just spent some hours copying the folder and deleting the cc in the original folder, moving batches of those cc back into the folder that the mods are meant to go in, moving them to another spare folder so i know that those ones work.and all of my cc is working, yet when they're all in my mods server at the same time, cas doesn't work.