1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Castaways EP

Discussion in 'Sims 4 Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs' started by dread34, Nov 18, 2018.

dread34

dread34

I'd like to see a Castaways EP (loosely based on Sims 3 Castaway Stories but freer form). Initially you should have to locate food and water sources and make tools and gather resources to build shelter, make fire and carry possessions. Equipment and clothing from "modern" worlds should deteriorate over a period of 3 or 4 Sim weeks but the Castaway Sim should be able to improvise a native (Pacific/caveman) set of clothing by then. Tribal markings (similar to tattoos but mostly facial and white in Castaway Stories), should be available. Also at least two groups of natives, one of which will be hostile if you ally or join the other group. Possibly Castaway could have two or four island worlds/valley worlds, which require building a canoe/taming a horse before you can travel between them. Travel would require clicking on the canoe to travel to or from an island or the horse for travel between valley worlds. Possibly castaway valleys can be accessed from Granite Falls (maybe the deep woods has a cave waiting to be explored) and islands from somewhere in Jungle Adventures.