1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

CC Does Not Appear in CAS! Urgent Help

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Bug Reports' started by KyleXGames, Mar 30, 2015.

KyleXGames

KyleXGames

I've been trying real real hard to get cc in CAS and game, but nothing seems to work. I put in the Documents>Electronic Arts>The Sims 4>Mods folder and they are all .package files. When I enter the game and open the mods list, all my custom content appears in the list! Yet when I go to CAS only one shirt from all of the custom content ppears.

I have the script mod box ticked.
    I have the Resource.cfg set to hold folders and I have currently 3 folders. (They are not named Package)
    I've deleted and removed the Resource.cfg files and CC, then let sims reload a new .cfg and put back the CC. NADA
    I've restarted sims several times for the day >.<

I don't know what else to do! Please help CX

(And I've gotten the CC from TSR, JS Sims and PureSims) (Only a shirt collection from PureSims is working in CAS) Help ;-;
    Gazz

Gazz If it move don't kill it just freeze it

TSR the stuff from there not all of them work or show in the game i got hair off that site and you don't have to add it go's straight into your game don't know if it the same for everything off there. Go to your game options then click were it says Other you will see a part that says Mods click Script Mods and all mods and CC will work
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2015