1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

CC not showing up! Please help

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Bug Reports' started by karas, Mar 8, 2015.

karas

karas

hello poeple. i have been trying to add mods to my sims and it seems like they arent showing up and i dont know what to do.

i have my Resource.cfg file set up to read subforlders:

Priority 500
    PackedFile *.package
    PackedFile */*.package
    PackedFile */*/*.package
    PackedFile */*/*/*.package
    PackedFile */*/*/*/*.package
    PackedFile */*/*/*/*/*.package

and all the mods are in a subfolder called Package

What am i doing wrong? could it be because of the new update or did i miss a step.
    karas

karas

this is my mod folder
    [​IMG]
    karas

karas

sorry i mest up but here is my what my mods folder looks like as well as my resource.cfg file

Desktop 3-7-2015 9-43-38 PM-519.jpg Desktop 3-7-2015 9-43-56 PM-431.jpg
    Sims4Forum

Sims4Forum The Boss Site Owner

what happens when you just put the .package files directly into the mods folder?
    karas

karas

i have tried doing it without and with the resource.cfg but nothing happens when i run the game. when i go and check the options the non-script section is empty
    TiaBadd

TiaBadd

Did you allow script mods in your options? It'll require a restart after checking the box
    karas

karas

hmm let me try that but i did check the box and restarted. i already had the mods folder made and the mods in it tho
    Mr-DarkSami

Mr-DarkSami

You just have to put it on the sims mods folder and restart the game again
    Itsumori

Itsumori

I could use some help too. My problem is not simple, and hopefully can be solved. I have recently installed Sims 4 onto my newer PC but none of the mods I add with the mod settings turned on are working. It has became annoying, and irritating. I even made sure the settings were correct, and I have the Resource file needed but my mods are still not appearing in-game.
    -Em-

-Em-

More than likely bad CC.
    Happened to me before.
    Mix1234

Mix1234

I'm having a problem too but the mods won't let me download them on this website
    maryellen

maryellen

Make sure on the main sims screen, you go into options (game play) then into other and make sure you turn on cc and then it will show up. thats for everyone on here needing help. Its at the top right corner. When you turn them on exit out of the game and restart the game once you get back to the main screen it will be a box that show ur custom content. Proceed with playing ur game