1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

CC not showing up! Please help

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Bug Reports' started by karas, Mar 8, 2015.

karas

karas

hello poeple. i have been trying to add mods to my sims and it seems like they arent showing up and i dont know what to do.

i have my Resource.cfg file set up to read subforlders:

Priority 500
    PackedFile *.package
    PackedFile */*.package
    PackedFile */*/*.package
    PackedFile */*/*/*.package
    PackedFile */*/*/*/*.package
    PackedFile */*/*/*/*/*.package

and all the mods are in a subfolder called Package

What am i doing wrong? could it be because of the new update or did i miss a step.
    karas

karas

this is my mod folder
    [​IMG]
    karas

karas

sorry i mest up but here is my what my mods folder looks like as well as my resource.cfg file

Desktop 3-7-2015 9-43-38 PM-519.jpg Desktop 3-7-2015 9-43-56 PM-431.jpg
    Sims4Forum

Sims4Forum The Boss Site Owner

what happens when you just put the .package files directly into the mods folder?
    karas

karas

i have tried doing it without and with the resource.cfg but nothing happens when i run the game. when i go and check the options the non-script section is empty
    TiaBadd

TiaBadd

Did you allow script mods in your options? It'll require a restart after checking the box
    karas

karas

hmm let me try that but i did check the box and restarted. i already had the mods folder made and the mods in it tho
    Mr-DarkSami

Mr-DarkSami

You just have to put it on the sims mods folder and restart the game again
    Itsumori

Itsumori

I could use some help too. My problem is not simple, and hopefully can be solved. I have recently installed Sims 4 onto my newer PC but none of the mods I add with the mod settings turned on are working. It has became annoying, and irritating. I even made sure the settings were correct, and I have the Resource file needed but my mods are still not appearing in-game.
    -Em-

-Em-

More than likely bad CC.
    Happened to me before.