1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Certain .package files won't work

Discussion in 'Sims 4 Discussions from around the web' started by /u/MyDogWorksAt711, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Just created like 8 shirts to use in TS4, most were the same shirt type, but only 2 of them work. Basically I used, in all, 2 different shirt types (one long sleeve, the other just normal t-shirt), but for the normal t-shirt only one of the designs actually work in-game. Not sure why this is, this is my first time ever making these so any help would be appreciated.

*edit: I have no problem opening them and viewing all of them in Sims 4 Studio, but again only 2 of the shirts work

submitted by /u/MyDogWorksAt711
    [link] [comments]

Continue reading...