1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Challenge Aspiration: Returned Challenges

Discussion in 'Sims 4 Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs' started by dread34, Nov 18, 2018.

dread34

dread34

As of the Kindness Challenge, there is a new Challenge Aspiration for Sims.

Could some of the older challenges return and be accessible through this aspiration? I'm thinking of the Decorative Eggs, Day of the Dead and Growfruit Challenges in particular.

Possibly these specific challenges could be linked to only be available during a particular season (if Seasons EP is installed) or when decorated for a particular holiday or both. If decorated for a particular holiday the challenge might last for 7 Sim days from first decorating. I'd suggest: Decorative Eggs (Spring & Easter), Growfruit (Summer & I'm not sure), Day of the Dead (Fall & Spooky Day), Kindness (Winter & Christmas).

Perhaps the Kindness Challenge could include Volunteering as a Good Deed.