1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Chocolatier Sims

Discussion in 'Sims 4 Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs' started by AnnieMorphine, May 8, 2013.

AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Ok, a brilliant idea that I had when I was baking the cupcakes yesterday. The sims being able to make chocolate!! And other sweets too, for that matter.

How about it? A Willy Wonka in the game would be the greatest thing... Chocolate truffles, squares, infusions (yes, I am a big fan of the game Chocolatier by BigFish xD) and a much bigger variety of cakes, and our cheesecake from TS2. :lol:

truffset.jpg

Just don't kill your sims with diabetes --, (Or maybe, do it... :ph34r:)

Gigi

Gigi The Boss Site Owner

Oh yes! I would love more desserts in the game and maybe they can make groceries a bit more realistic. Maybe optional? Turn it on or off.

Like cake mix and eggs for cake, chocolate chips, egg, and flour for chocolate chips. We can choose vanilla or chocolate, etc. That would be a great idea. I would want truffles, and yes lots of chocolates.

Maybe even have our own little business.

And YES OMG, Wonka is an iconic character or maybe a sim version of him like Simmy Simka or something lol.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Epic! xD
    And it would be great if you could sell them. Not in the S3 fashion way, going to the grocerie store and selling, that's no fun, but putting them in little baggies and setting up a bake sales in your garage/garden.
    Akeel

Akeel New Member

You guys come up with some great ideas! I would love to see that. :D
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I can't really see this as an expansion, but maybe something you got from the store or a stuff pack.
    coffeeteame

coffeeteame New Member

Seems as if it could be something implemented into careers, such as a baker.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Maybe they could remake an Ambitions expansion and include more careers, or a OFB expansion.
    coffeeteame

coffeeteame New Member

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. And it would be fairly easy for them to expand on Ambitions and just implement more of a variety of jobs.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I wish they would stop generalizing things, they did it with the majors in university for TS3.
    coffeeteame

coffeeteame New Member

I think with University majors, they had to choose ones that would go along with the available jobs presently in the game. But they did leave it pretty general and left a lot of degrees out that could be useful to other careers such as architect, stylist or the like.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Yeah, but their are different branches for each career it could at least go in depth that far.