1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

City Living Families Not Saving

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Bug Reports' started by topsimj, Apr 13, 2017.

topsimj

topsimj

I recently got city living and the first family I made I moved them into one of the apartment and would save the game and quit, when I came back on my family would not be in the house I out them and would be gone. Then I made a second family to play, moved them into an apartment and played that family about 7 times. Then when i logged on today they were gone too. I didn't know if this is a problem with my computer, I have a MacBook Air, or with the game itself. Anyone have any ideas about what this could be?