1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Could Someone kindly make me a celebrity look alike on The Sims 4 please?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by BSBFan, Jan 23, 2017.

BSBFan

BSBFan

Origin ID:
    brokgirl07116
    Hi I just got tHE sIMS 4.. and I was curious if one of you other simmers of more expierenced players could make me a celebrity sim look alike to Look Like Brian Littrell of the Backstreet Boys Please?????? briduky.jpg I have no idea on how to make a custom sim look alike. PLease? Thanks so much. Id prefer Brian with Brown hair and blue eyes Thank you. My origin name is brokgrl07116
    my main email @ Yahoo is BRokgirl07
    Thanks