1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Crashing

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by Chany Philly, Nov 25, 2016.

Chany Philly

Chany Philly

Origin ID:
    chanyphilly
    Has anyone experienced their game crashing at all recently? Every time I start building a house in my game, it comes up that the game has stopped working and closes. I've done several game repairs, cleared the cache etc. and even deleted my most recently downloaded mods in case they were causing any trouble, all to no avail. I'm becoming rather frustrated now as I don't have a clue what else the problem could be! Any help would be much appreciated.