1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

crazy

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by Gazz, Aug 11, 2015.

Gazz

Gazz If it move don't kill it just freeze it

This one crazy video 200+ Sims in one grid all stats in red on all 200 but won't die :wideyed: Then she lets them all go and die all at once the game froze couldn't handle 200+ deaths at once :eek:o_O Thinking about it there only one Mr Reaper :D I have to try this myself :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
    Gizmosis Prime

Gizmosis Prime

Origin ID:
    [email protected]
    wow.... just.... wow
    princessmei

princessmei

Origin ID:
    PrincessMei
    V12creator

V12creator

A bug caused something like this on my Thesims3 game, it happened with showtime and LateNight paparazzis and butlers. They respawned forever in the same space and slowy consumed the game perfomance, when i used to play thesims3 I had to keep paying atention around the town to ensure that would not happen and corrupt the file. Never had similar problems in Thesims4 tough...