1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Create-A-Style

Discussion in 'CaS & Creations Sharing' started by SimInvasioner, May 10, 2013.

SimInvasioner

SimInvasioner New Member

Create-A-Style tool is the best thing they could have done in the sims 3 :D i want it in the sims 4:D
    • Like Like x 1
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Didn't you just create a thread for this?
    • Like Like x 1
    SimInvasioner

SimInvasioner New Member

forgot x) absent-minded if i were a sim :D
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Lol I feel ya.
    • Like Like x 1
    LukaBreee

LukaBreee New Member

Make it better then Sims 3! :D
    I love sims 3 but I think Sims 4 will make better all :D
    • Like Like x 1
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I hope so too.
    Simbolic

Simbolic

I can't imagine playing with less than the CAS options we have now.
    I hope they decide to include it in the base game.
    leemone

leemone

I hope for this too. It's kind of unnerving that they don't have much to say about CAS in sims 4, it's like sying ''hey, create a style this time will be in the future uptade or expantion pack'' ^^'. Hope for update...
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I think like with TS3 CAS was the big thing, now emotions are the big thing.
    Abigail

Abigail

If they include it in the last game, I'm almost positive they will include it in the next
    Melik

Melik New Member

I'm pretty sure that they have something similar to Create A Style in game.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/simsvip/9566981983/lightbox/

Notice the selected top. There's a spiral of swatches located on the left side of the selected clothing item.
    This may be some kind of style customization tool, and hopefully not just recolors. I would like to add a pattern or different materials.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    That's what I thought, but I heard they weren't including it.
    Rethka786

Rethka786

Origin ID:
    Rethka786
    It's just so you can change the colour of the clothing item.
    Samira

Samira

Origin ID:
    XxAirixX
    I can live without it. I rather have more style choices in general. Or a tool to make cc easier.
    Aangellulu

Aangellulu

I can live without CASt. It was tough on my computer so I tend to not play Sims 3 much because of it. Too much patterns and colors that I get lost what to pick and end up getting bored quickly.

The Sims 2 like color boxes are more my thing because it provides excellent choices without crazy overload of it. I want to play a game without freezing, lagging, and crashing. Sims 4 looks amazing so far and I am loving the features it has.
    • Like Like x 1
    Raja

Raja

I like creating patterns in sims 3 and hope they'll keep it in sims 4 !
    I beg them "-"
    MamaLambNC

MamaLambNC

I heard they were doing away with the color wheel...does that mean we'll have to be downloading recolors & etc.? I always liked that about Sims 3...if it was a brown couch & I wanted a blue one...I just clicked & I had my blue couch. With Sims 2, I had to go searching all over the internet or find someone that knew how to recolor & then beg them to do it for me. Hope we don't have to regress to that again...
    • Like Like x 1
    dawnderee

dawnderee

I agree. I change everything! Wallpaper, clothes, furniture, cars, you name it. I do this weird thing where if my sim's fave color is blue, for example, then i make all their stuff blue (room, clothes, car, etc.) so that when I have a large family I can tell what belongs to whom. I meditated to get over the demise of CASt (not really :rolleyes:) and was relieved when I saw the color wheel in the CAS vid but if that's going away, too, I just may need counseling! lol :eek:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Raja

Raja

Patterns are my life too , and if i'll have to surf all the interenet to change a cloror like in sims 2 . Will that would be a real catastrophe ! cos in sims 3 it was so easy to do it and i expect tehy're going to leave it in the sims 4 !!!
    • Like Like x 2
    emilzydiva

emilzydiva

Makes me quite sad knowing CASt wont be in sims 4 but there's nothing we can do about it unfortunately, no matter how much we beg and cry. The team have done a very awesome job creating this game, and im looking at it in a different light from how i was looking at it before when no CASt was first announced. I'm thankful for the new graphics of course, i personally think it does look very cool!! And the new CAS looks amazing as well as the build buy modes!
    • Agree Agree x 1