1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Do not hire Patrick Quinn!!

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Bug Reports' started by DaisyRyan, Jul 7, 2015.

DaisyRyan

DaisyRyan

I'm posting this in the bugs section cus i'm not sure if it's a bug, or if he's just terrible at his job...

I hired Patrick Quinn as an employee to help me run my bakery... it did not go well.
    Through the entire work day, which ended up being 11hrs, Patrick only sold 2 items, while my character was rushing between customers, between criticizing him and scolding him for slacking. At the end of the day, I ended up making a loss because of his wages!! Which wouldn't have happened if he'd just seen to the customers all around him waiting to pay!

07-07-15_4-40 AM.png 07-07-15_4-43 AM.png Even when they are RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM!!
    All he did was sit/stand around, chatting to everyone. And yes, I did have it set under 'Manage Patrick' to sell to the customers.

Has anyone else had a similar experience with Patrick?
    VIX4200

VIX4200

Origin ID:
    VIX4200
    oh I agree....I have a few like that...I"ll tell them to ring up customers and all they'll do is play on their phone or dance:mad::rage:
    Samira

Samira

Origin ID:
    XxAirixX
    I tried running a bakery awhile ago and I don't remember which sim I hired or if it was bug or based off that Sims traits; but he didn't do his job at all and gotten angry when demoted. :/
    VIX4200

VIX4200

Origin ID:
    VIX4200
    same thing happened to me...I found out that the easiest to run was the clothing store, partly because I could make my own clothing for the models to put on :D
    Tanena

Tanena

Oh lawd...alot of them are some lazy workers I swear...either chatting it up with customers and taking selfies of themselves...while I had to do all of the work..and had the nerve to get mad cause they got fired ....lol some of the workers really are not good at all...I did have some that were LOL
    JustTestDisPlz

JustTestDisPlz

Origin ID:
    Nope
    Yea he isnt too great
    Tanena

Tanena

LOL I saw Patrick and thought of this thread and died laughing lol I wont hire him thats for sure lol
    • Funny Funny x 1