1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Energy bar stays orange even though its full?

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Bug Reports' started by HarresD, Jun 25, 2015.

HarresD

HarresD

The energy bar of 1 of my sims stays orange as if its low, even though it is full. It has been like this for several ingame days now. Its very annoying because the sim also has the negative effect of being tired throughout the entire day.

I have a couple of simple mods but non that has anything to do with the status bars, so i dont think this could be causing any issues. Also ive had the mods longer than ive had this problem.

Attached Files:

HarresD

HarresD

I think ive found the problem. It was a mod that removes jealousy. Weird that a mod like that bugged the needs bars, but i removed the mod and everything is fine now.
    • Like Like x 1
    HarresD

HarresD

Removing the mod fixes the problem for about an ingame week, but now the problem reoccured in a sort of a reverse manner. Whenever the hunger bar of one of my sims gets full, it remains full forever. Travelling or loading a save does not help. I am running the game with 0 mods or custom content.
    Clarawrr

Clarawrr

Origin ID:
    Clarawrr
    Have you tried doing REPAIR GAMe in ORIGIN?

I usually jump to that for most issues as it fixes them well. Give it a shot if you haven't.